Umpires in perth

Remove this Banner Ad

You're probably right. It's obviously really bad for WCE games.

I've never been this disgusted in the umpiring. Usually I can find it in me to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is just blatant home crowd bias. They have taken at least 2 scoring shots away from us and handed the eagles a few at the minimum as well.

I now understand why so many people fuss over the Eagles and the umpiring at home. We'd be 8 goals up at any other ground in the country right now.

You're probably right. It's obviously really bad for WCE games.

I've never been this disgusted in the umpiring. Usually I can find it in me to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is just blatant home crowd bias. They have taken at least 2 scoring shots away from us and handed the eagles a few at the minimum as well.

I now understand why so many people fuss over the Eagles and the umpiring at home. We'd be 8 goals up at any other ground in the country right now.
If St. Kilda kicked straight they would have been up by 8 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were kissed on the dick yes, but irony is that thread is started by a Saints supporter whose team kicked 13.19.
I don't think you understand the term irony.

Or you're Alanis Morissette

Either or.

Team that plays at a ground twice a year less accurate than team that plays there every 2nd week. #morenewsat11

Good point, I mean it's not like their professional athletes or anything...

Seriously if that's St Kilda's excuse, then they are a team that's going nowhere. You need need to be able to adapt to all grounds and conditions.

Saints fans wouldn't have even noticed the free kick count until West Coast hit the front. So desperate to find any excuse for the loss, had a quick look at the stats and there you go, perfect excuse. Aside from a few dodgy calls both ways, umpires didn't have any effect. Commentators didn't even feel the need to make a comment about it throughout the entire game. Not one mention of the free kick count differential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires in perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back