Umpires in perth

Remove this Banner Ad

And last night they did a good job.

If you're talking about the umpires, you watched the wrong game or you're happy to see Fremantle screwed over. Either way, you're woefully wrong but that's okay.

Shouldn't you be throwing pizzas?

Not at all! The reason I didn't flip my shit on here is because people treat people differently on here. Some can comment on things but if other people do, they get frowned upon.

We didn't play well but my god, the umpiring was several levels of garbage.

#freekickeagles was the theme of last night but when you have umpires with conflicts of interest, it actually makes it beyond laughable.

Can we please stop referring to perth. Those campaigners up the road have always had the armchair ride. It is a joke. They need to bring out of state umpires in for every game.

You mean like they did for the Saints game and people still complained?

Not at all! The reason I didn't flip my shit on here is because people treat people differently on here. Some can comment on things but if other people do, they get frowned upon.

We didn't play well but my god, the umpiring was several levels of garbage.

#freekickeagles was the theme of last night but when you have umpires with conflicts of interest, it actually makes it beyond laughable.
Conflicts of interest hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking, but everyone knows that Margetts is a Freo fan right? The whole Dean Cox thing is just a running joke isn't it?

I call bullshit right there!

Margetts is as much a Freo fan as Leigh Fisher not holding a single shred of resentment towards Ross Lyon for delisting him twice while at St Kilda.

It just doesn't exist.

Margetts is as much a Freo fan as Leigh Fisher not holding a single shred of resentment towards Ross Lyon for delisting him twice while at St Kilda.

It just doesn't exist.
I agree the whole massive Australia wide conspiracy against the Dockers is far more believable.

I agree the whole massive Australia wide conspiracy against the Dockers is far more believable.

I'm not suggesting that at all however I'm not totally convinced the AFL wants us to win a flag.

I'm not suggesting that at all however I'm not totally convinced the AFL wants us to win a flag.
Why? Freo is already 8th highest in terms of revenue. A Freo flag would likely put the club up near Pies and Eagles in terms of profitability (and without pokies too of course). And that's heading to a new stadium where even more seated memberships can be sold.

There has never been a better time for Freo to win a flag.

Let's just all wait for the umpires review.
If there was any unusual one-sided biased umpiring it will be addressed.
If there wasn't there will be nothing to see here, move along please.

Let's just all wait for the umpires review.
If there was any unusual one-sided biased umpiring it will be addressed.
If there wasn't there will be nothing to see here, move along please.

Hahaha...thats rolled gold.

In all of the games that have been poorly umpired have you ever seen, even once, the AFL come out use the word 'bias'. That has never happened and never will, irrespective of the circumstances.

Such a weird comment, expecting that to fly

It just doesn't exist.
Basil is a Freo fan too.

Freo fans unfortunately feel the world is against them and find such truths difficult to accept.

Basil is a Freo fan too.

Freo fans unfortunately feel the world is against them and find such truths difficult to accept.

That's why in our games he's biased against us then, is it? Pavlich is ex-Freo and does a fantastic job at being neutral whereas Basil just shits on us from start to finish.

As for that last statement, given the AFL repeatedly told us back in 1995 that we were set up to win 0-1 games (this is a fact you'll find), is it any wonder that some are quite cynical?

Why would Freo fans look at who's umpiring the Derby and instantly go, we're screwed?

Answer: Because we know that umpires Margetts and Fisher have a tendency to umpire quite erratically and often not pay us the free kicks we're warranted or invent a few for the opposition and I can tell you with 150% certainty that this happened on Saturday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires in perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back