Umpiring [vs Eagles Mega Thread]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very stiff for you guys on quite a few calls. The black mark, the holding the man, the holding the ball that isnt called for you, but was called for the eagles............don't say it often, but I really hope you guys get home.

Deserve the win tonight.

Very stiff for you guys on quite a few calls. The black mark, the holding the man, the holding the ball that isnt called for you, but was called for the eagles............don't say it often, but I really hope you guys get home.

Deserve the win tonight.
Good to see other supporters see what we see. I was hoping it wasn't just us being bias.

Umpire Shuey you're a disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post is on passion. Clearly the umps are not cheats. The selwood call was 25/75 of being called. Very lucky he was.

Unlucky boys the umps did make a few bad decisions.

Wasn't the umpires. Adams gives away to many free kicks like that. You cant blame the umpires we just aren't quite there yet to kill teams. Sadly l think we will lose Thompson next week also...been reported.

what game were the umpires at ???????? NOT the game i was watching

and they say they cant change the outcome of a game ....BULLSH1T

Opposite side of the field what the hell happened with that last free kick? From the replay on the screen it looked like he waved play on and then took it back. Absolutely sickening. Worst thing is the West Coast supporters around me thought they had it tough from the umps, including a granny who said "in the end we beat the roos and the umps"...if I wasn't prone to being lynched she might have left the ground with a dislocated hip

**** **** ****!!!!!!!

I really dislike some of your posters on here - but you guys were genuinely robbed tonight.

Massive Essendon fan, North were robbed as all opposition supporters are at subi against the west cost ducks. Duckwood and co are disgusting and are bringing the game into disrepute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back