Umpiring [vs Eagles Mega Thread]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely friggin disgusting display by those maggots in green. There's a reason people hate umpires - it's because they're friggin spineless little frigid bitches. Absolutely r*ped by those useless flogs. they can all go and get buggered!!! Friggin p!ssweak little turds.

absolutely friggin disgraceful. Those friggin maggots are a blight on the game. It is bloody amazing that the entire football public know that the weagles are a pack of duckers, yet the AFL is in complete denial. useless display by useless cretins who can be thanked for ruining another bloody game with their patheticness and spineless submission to the homeless bogans of WA

Why the **** do we bother playing games in Perth?
Because we have to Matty. It's not unusual to feel a bit drawn after results like this but I'm at a loss at some of the free's paid. Like I said even prior to the game, you seem to need to be at least 5 goals ahead at 3 quarter time, because you know what's going to happen. It also doesn't help gifting them goals either.

The free given to Selwood was a high tackle everyday of the week these days.....unfortunately....unlucky ...good game....

They didn't cheat they were shit.
Same as when you played us (Hawks)... However tonight it changed the result...

It's not the crap that goes the Freagle's way but also the things that don't go our way. Wright getting held and pushed to ground which should of resulted in a shot on goal, umpire doesn't see it. The blatant push in the back on Adams that should have got us a shot on goal, Harvey's "touched ball" pass to Black that didn't become a shot on goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the umpires. Adams gives away to many free kicks like that. You cant blame the umpires we just aren't quite there yet to kill teams. Sadly l think we will lose Thompson next week also...been reported.

Go and get ****ed!

The free given to Selwood was a high tackle everyday of the week these days.....unfortunately....unlucky ...good game....
How about the "touched ball" that wasn't touched?

That would have put North up by 4 goals in the final quarter, and more than likely the game.

Where do u start.

In the back to Adams - no free
In the back shuey- free kick
Kennedy has a shot at goal a good 5 seconds after the whistle is blown- by all means have another kick
Thomas free- Basti takes one step and it's advantage

No way in hell was that last one a free kick.

We couldn't buy one

What a bloody disgrace. Can't wait till we are so good that the umpires won't matter

I'm pretty sure every West Coast last qtr goal was from a free or non-free (Hurn on Wright).

I'm not one to complain about umps, but the way the last qtr was umpired was very suspicious.

Didn't see anyone crying when we got all the free kicks vs Port. Don't be a bunch of pussies.

We copped what we deserved for letting them back in the game and bringing the crowd back into it. Ask Brad why he brought in two guys who could barely run (Grima and Swallow). Ask Spud why he got outbodied by a peanut like Hill. Ask Petrie why he can't kick a regulation goal when the pressure is on late in a game. Ask Fumbles (Adams) what he has done to get a game of footy. Why do we continue to allow Atley to play soft roles down back, especially on a wide ground like Subi.

I am not very happy with our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back