Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a disgrace honestly. But the AFL do and say nothing....
Only sporting Organisation in Australia not a member of Sports Integrity Australia tells you something

How are the commentators? Just total silence. No replay of most of the the softest decisions.

Last week Lefau does an ACL umps don't stop play, Cats get a goal whilst he hobbles off the field.

This week Keane gets a blow to the guts as we are going forward, goes down like shot, umps stop play for as long as he wants to recover.

It is just a total wall of bias.

Fogarty, Strachan, Murphy and Schoenberg's goals in the mid section of the game were all on the back of shocking umpiring mistakes. Dying minutes, Crows throw the ball twice in front of our goals and Baker has his head ripped off = play on.

We win a game but absolutely nothing changes - Umps pick up the frees in front of goals for opposition, and miss our blatant frees at the other end.

It would be VERY easy to edit these frees and non frees and go the AFL with a "please explain" - but since the AFL is orchestrating the corruption, it is business as usual - but we win the chocolates. Suck eggs umps...

So 5 players can attack Cumbo after a little push and no reverse. Farken morons
Yeah totally, it was open season on Cucumberland after he knocked over the floppy Irishman.

Irony in it being Noah that was dumped far more harshly at a very crucial moment in front of goal a fortnight ago against Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just posted the following on the main board. Hopefully the AFL will provide answers into how Richmond Football Club were ever allowed to win 3 free kick counts consecutively during the 2023 season in the stand era. Dark days those for the CFL...

2023 Toyota AFL Season

Rd 8 Richmond won the free kick count 17-16 v West Coast Eagles.
Rd 9 Richmond won the free kick count 21-14 v Geelong Cats.
Rd 10 Richmond won the free kick count 10-9 v Essendon Bombers.

Ok 2 of the free kick count wins were by 1 free kick but there needs to be a high level enquiry conducted into how Richmond Football Club were ever allowed to win 3 consecutive Free kick counts. I know this has since been corrected by the AFL, because I checked - supporting evidence in the table below. But it is not enough, we the people need to know how Richmond were ever allowed to win 3 consecutive free kick counts. This is the stand rule era after all.

Anyway for those who are interested here is the evidence proving the AFL responded to this deeply concerning crisis that was the hat-trick of Richmond free kick count wins...

MatchRichmond Free Kick Count W/L?Winning MarginLosing Margin
2023 Season
Rd 11 v PortL9
Rd 12 v GWSL5
Rd 12 v DockersL11
Rd 14 v SaintsL13
Rd 16 v LionsL2
Rd 17 v SwansL1
Rd 18 v EaglesL3
Rd 19 v HawksL2
Rd 20 v DemonsL2
Rd 21 v DogsL2
Rd 22 v SaintsL9
Rd 23 v RoosW1
Rd 24 v PortL5
Season 2024
Rd 0 v SunsL1
Rd 1 v BluesL7
Rd 2 v PowerL10
Rd 3 v SwansW1
Rd 4 v SaintsL2
Rd 5 v EaglesL9
Rd 7 v DemonsL12
Rd 8 v DockersL9
Rd 9 v BulldogsL3
R 10 v LionsL11
Rd 11 v BombersL3
Rd 12 v CatsL1
Rd 13 v CrowsL10
Total wins/losses for the 26 games period2W 24L
Total Margins for the 26 game period+2-142

Now I would like to draw everybody's attention to the very last row in the table above. I really think we should be putting pressure on the AFL over Richmond being allowed to get away with a 2 free kick surplus from the 2 free kick count wins they somehow conned out of those 26 games. We gain some solace from the 142 free kick deficit in the 24 free kick counts Richmond thankfully lost in that period, but it is not enough. We must do something about that pesky annoying 2 free kick surplus arising from the 2 matches of 26 where Richmond won the free kick count. It just doesn't look right and my heart goes out to all Swans and Kangaroo supporters, god only knows how low they must feel.

I shit you not. At the end of our last 26 matches, if you take the free kick count surplus or deficit in isolation, our total surplus is 2. Our total deficit is 142. Therefore, over our last 26 matches, we concede 71 free kicks worth of deficit for every 1 free kick worth of surplus we earn.

That is what corruption looks like.

Yeah totally, it was open season on Cucumberland after he knocked over the floppy Irishman.

Irony in it being Noah that was dumped far more harshly at a very crucial moment in front of goal a fortnight ago against Essendon.
yep that could easily have been a double reversal too...... no doubt Cumberland was undisciplined, but then three or four crows were just as undisciplined.

I just posted the following on the main board. Hopefully the AFL will provide answers into how Richmond Football Club were ever allowed to win 3 free kick counts consecutively during the 2023 season in the stand era. Dark days those for the CFL...
Did you get banned from the main board for being so impudent in doing that?

1717710940238.jpeg

Did you get banned from the main board for being so impudent in doing that?

View attachment 2012605

How is this not getting more attention? The media sort of started mentioning it about 8 weeks ago then went silent again, so the corruption has escalated. 13 matches this season, Richmond has 77 free kicks worth of deficit in 12 of those matches, and 1 free kick worth of surplus in the other 1 match.

Last night was stunning. Just outright wrong decisions costing Richmond goals one after the other, and the commentators invoke the cone of silence. Richmond players penalised for HTB being told they had an arm free when they didn't. Crows players with arms free incorrectly disposing of the ball being told play on sir. It is astonishing this can happen under everyone's noses and apparently nobody in any position to do anything about it notices somehow. There are statistical outliers everywhere in our free kick treatment. I will try to bring it all together this week I think. And I will get a friend to see if he can obtain 50m penalty stats and goals from free kick stats from Champion Data.

It is now becoming evident that this corruption is just not going to stop.

How is this not getting more attention? The media sort of started mentioning it about 8 weeks ago then went silent again, so the corruption has escalated. 13 matches this season, Richmond has 77 free kicks worth of deficit in 12 of those matches, and 1 free kick worth of surplus in the other 1 match.

Last night was stunning. Just outright wrong decisions costing Richmond goals one after the other, and the commentators invoke the cone of silence. Richmond players penalised for HTB being told they had an arm free when they didn't. Crows players with arms free incorrectly disposing of the ball being told play on sir. It is astonishing this can happen under everyone's noses and apparently nobody in any position to do anything about it notices somehow. There are statistical outliers everywhere in our free kick treatment. I will try to bring it all together this week I think. And I will get a friend to see if he can obtain 50m penalty stats and goals from free kick stats from Champion Data.

It is now becoming evident that this corruption is just not going to stop.
Strange thing is i actually thought we were umpired like everyone else in the first half v Geelong last week, but last night was the status quo

Strange thing is i actually thought we were umpired like everyone else in the first half v Geelong last week, but last night was the status quo

Similar Waca. But that was never going to last.

Last night was not an ump fisting. There was a whole gimpire body shoved up there without lubrication. After he was rolled in coarse gravel.

Similar Waca. But that was never going to last.

Last night was not an ump fisting. There was a whole gimpire body shoved up there without lubrication. After he was rolled in coarse gravel.
You are flogging a dead horse going to the main board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back