U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to STB on the weekend big second half got them over the line and rightfully deserve top position on the ladder.

Still like De La for the flag as their 1's will not make the finals and players will drop back to play 19's. Not sure STB would drop back U/19's if they are playing good footy in the top grade.

3rd and 4th on the ladder not really interested as they know themselves that they are just making up the numbers.

definatly making up the numbers!! no shot from 4th, but 3rd has a slight chance i think... maybe beating the losing team out of 1st and 2nd....
Just a question! if players like st.beades have played above 5-6 games in seniors, i hear that they have to play the same or more in the under 19's to be allowed to play in the unders for the finals.... is this correct????? because this would cause many of the tigers players to miss out as they have played more senior games than unders......
im just a bit rusty on this issue???

definatly making up the numbers!! no shot from 4th, but 3rd has a slight chance i think... maybe beating the losing team out of 1st and 2nd....
Just a question! if players like st.beades have played above 5-6 games in seniors, i hear that they have to play the same or more in the under 19's to be allowed to play in the unders for the finals.... is this correct????? because this would cause many of the tigers players to miss out as they have played more senior games than unders......
im just a bit rusty on this issue???

if the seniors are playing then it doesnt matter how many games are played

Tips for this week?

Big week for the Blacks playing Scotch, season on the line for the blacks. If they lose this one and marcellin beat uni blues, their 2 games out with 4 rounds to go!

I personally think the 4 are set:
Bedes
De La
Scotch
Marcellin

Are Blacks any chance against Scotch?

League best and fairest would surely be have an insurmountable lead by now. That is damo ryan. If he plays a good game this week i would say he would just about have it in the bag. Unfortunately the Xavier bests haven't been up for about 5 weeks, and he has been best on for every one of those games not recorded.

League best and fairest would surely be have an insurmountable lead by now. That is damo ryan. If he plays a good game this week i would say he would just about have it in the bag. Unfortunately the Xavier bests haven't been up for about 5 weeks, and he has been best on for every one of those games not recorded.

look big boy i hear....i really do hear you but im afraid your mistaken. being an avid xavs man all year from the sidelines its quite obvious that one p armstrong has got the xavs b and f, premier league b and f, xavs (2) b and f and the north 2 b and f wrapped up. he did only play one game in the twos but i think he will get the nod from the umpys in that comp.

damo tries but he does not conquer like armstrong does. u must be a friend of damos or something because only love could blind ur judgement about his potential to be a league b and f. judging by armstrongs opponents and his games this year ill give a very generous $1.01 odds for him taking out the league b and f.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ne dud can win league bnf it means nothing! take a few marks and have a few kicks that stay in the umps memory in about 3 games and uv won!

i will be interested to see who gets it this yr and see the much better players who r below the winner, and the players who dont get votes who r guns! happens every yr!

I reckon Uni blacks will win this week. a better side than Old Scotch. Old Scotch play Uni Blacks, then De La Salle, St Bernards, St Bedes and then Old Xavs at Old Xavs. I reckon they will be lucky to win 1 out of the last 5 games. They are Gone ! Uni Blacks will finish in the top 4 !

This Week :

St Bedes to beat Old Xavs ....6 goals
De La to beat St kevins ..5 goals
Uni Blacks to beat Old Scotch ..4 goals
Uni Blues to beat Marcellin ..4 goals
Rupertswood to beat St Bernards ..4 goals

Tips this week are:
St Bedes to beat Old Xavs 6 goals
De La to beat St kevins 12 goals
Uni Blacks to beat Old Scotch 1 goal (mini upset)
Marcellin to beat Uni Blues 4 goals
Rupertswood to beat St Bernards 1 goal

I agree that Scotch could fall over, but they are getting players back at a good time so it will be interesting to see how they go!

Also i hear De La have several injuries, fact or fiction?

My Tips!
St Bedes V Old Xavs 100 points (smashing)
De La V St kevins 3 goals (injuries to keep low scores)
Uni Blacks V Old Scotch 10 goals (Statement to be made)
Marcellin V Uni Blues 2 goals (marco to lose again)
Rupertswood V St Bernards 10 goals (bernards poo, but getting players back)

i think that the top 4 is set... no change
and a win to scotch will put it without doubt...
scotch effectivly three games infront of blacks and one in front of marco..
and marco will just pip blacks i think!!!!

Tigers still have to be obvious favorites!!!

Riggers why is it that you think Rupo will beat Bernards by so much.

With Rupo beating Marcellin by 3 points and Bernards only losing to Marcellin by 14pts, surely the game will be a lot closer then your estimated 10 goals.

Well that your thoughts and mine ar ethat rupo are alot better than there ladder position but bernards arnt...
this is my opinion and i might be wrong but i thought this was tipping rather than giving the facts???
sweet

Well that your thoughts and mine ar ethat rupo are alot better than there ladder position but bernards arnt...
this is my opinion and i might be wrong but i thought this was tipping rather than giving the facts???
sweet

Stbernards are a lot different compared to when they first played Rupo.

If Stbernards were able to field the team that they have been doin in the last 2 weeks from the start of the season they would be a lot higher up the ladder.

Blacks won by the best part of 10 goals against Scotch. Was close up until half time, then blacks kicked away.

Blacks won by the best part of 10 goals against Scotch. Was close up until half time, then blacks kicked away.

Thats a big result!

Marcellin beat Uni Blues by 30 points as well.

I reckon Scotch are gone now, still a game clear of blacks but they have tough games to come! Marcellin may even finish third with Blacks 4th.

Sorry but i think scotch may finish 5th, seeing as though they play De La and Bedes again!

Also, Blacks are the Collingwood of this comp! U can never tip em. They lose to Uni Blues, then come out and smash Scotch. They also hav put up solid performances against bedes and de la i think.

Thoughts?

Thats a big result!

Marcellin beat Uni Blues by 30 points as well.

I reckon Scotch are gone now, still a game clear of blacks but they have tough games to come! Marcellin may even finish third with Blacks 4th.

Sorry but i think scotch may finish 5th, seeing as though they play De La and Bedes again!

Also, Blacks are the Collingwood of this comp! U can never tip em. They lose to Uni Blues, then come out and smash Scotch. They also hav put up solid performances against bedes and de la i think.

Thoughts?

Yes Uni Blacks I reckon are the 3rd best team. St Bedes struggled to knock them off. Much better side than Old Scotch.

My Tips!
St Bedes V Old Xavs 100 points (smashing)
De La V St kevins 3 goals (injuries to keep low scores)
Uni Blacks V Old Scotch 10 goals (Statement to be made)
Marcellin V Uni Blues 2 goals (marco to lose again)
Rupertswood V St Bernards 10 goals (bernards poo, but getting players back)

i think that the top 4 is set... no change
and a win to scotch will put it without doubt...
scotch effectivly three games infront of blacks and one in front of marco..
and marco will just pip blacks i think!!!!

Tigers still have to be obvious favorites!!!

jeez riggers bit off this week pal...seems like u may if been a little early to pass judgemnt on a few sides?
-xavs - only down by 6 points at 3/4 time, wake up call, maybe maybe not as u fellas did smoke em in the last (or just doing enuff to win)
-marc - very comfy all day gainst blues when no one seem interested in tippen em or rating them
- haha 10 goal scotch win :p ... more like 10 goal loss haha another side uve overestimated and like ive said all year overated
- and bernard who u called 'poo' smoking rupo

time for a re think on the teams u rate and not!

thoughts

and late mail in....scotch to miss finals 4 to be
Bedes
De La
Mar
Blacks

thoughts lads

Mister x

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back