U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

nah its only the bottom team that goes to north 1

One side will drop to South 1 and one will drop to North 1. The relegatees will be decided upon geographically. If the season finished today it's my understanding that St Kevins would go to South 1 and St Bernards would go to North 1. Xavs are safe, Rupo could still drop if St Bernies overtake them.

shuddup good idea... the reason there is no talk about it cause it didnt make a difference! come finals time de la wouldnt have played liek that, they had nothign to play for and i dont think you can measure anything off it, its a joke that your soo happy, they will not make it past the first final anyway, scotch or blacks will beat you boys!

Big losses but both rule each other for the "fight for fouth" but bedes going about their business and smashing another team!

shuddup good idea... the reason there is no talk about it cause it didnt make a difference! come finals time de la wouldnt have played liek that, they had nothign to play for and i dont think you can measure anything off it, its a joke that your soo happy, they will not make it past the first final anyway, scotch or blacks will beat you boys!

Big losses but both rule each other for the "fight for fouth" but bedes going about their business and smashing another team!

its wins like that for teams like marcellin that turn years around and put teams who think they are the be all and end all on thier asses!! so riggers go back to that stinker of a ground work hard coz come finals time when we play you guys on a big oval and run rings around you i cant wait to show you what you had to say about us all year!!!

marcellin had 4 outs goodidea10

Marcellin aren't a bad side. As for Blacks I doubt they will go anywhere in life let alone figure in the finals. Xavs may not be able to make the final 4 but other teams should watch out. Especially for the kid they call Hanger who has devoted the rest of this season to: and I quote 'cracking skulls'.
Xavs have already made a mess of blacks and the next two round should be a big chance of some punCHONNERS. Espesh last round v scotch shaping up to be the match of the season.

de la have said nothing about loosing to marcellin because they havnt said any shit on this thing all year. Yep you won move on with it, you played better
cya finals time

i do agree, those games do change a teams season, but i honestly think it will change de la's more than marco because de la will realise they have to wake u. both bedes and de la would not give a shit these last two weeks but when it comes down to finals they will lift and give a spanking to the 3rd and 4th sides...........
i still rate marco below blacks and even scotch...
i would rather play marco then either of the two others....
maybe scotch aswell because they are a pack of soft whingers that dont go at the ball and wait for it to come to them, but when they get it they are btter than the blokes from marco......
i will see you in the finals you one eyed sack of eagle poo

My tips for this week...

Scotch vs Bedes
Bedes to win by 10 goals and show Scotch that they arent anywhere good enough to play finals.

Blacks vs Rupo
A must win game for Blacks if they want to play finals. Blacks should do it easy but wouldnt be suprised if they take the game too lightly and allow Rupo to roll them.

Skevs vs Marcelin
Marcelin will win by in excess of 10 goals

Bernards vs Xavs
Bernards will beat an arch rival of theres at home by 5 goals which will bring them level with Rupo on points with Rupo and make the last week of season very interesting with in regards who wont be playing in the Premier section next season.

Dela vs Blues
After a disappointing loss last week Dela will come out all guns firing and beat Blues by 6 goals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My tips for this week...

Scotch vs Bedes
Bedes to win by 10 goals show scotch the door from the finals

Blacks vs Rupo
Blacks just seem to find the must win games against the winable sides....unwinable...rupo 2 goals

Skevs vs Marcelin
Closer than expected contest but marc by 3 goals.....skevs are not as bad as eveyone paints them out to be

Bernards vs Xavs
Too little too late for bernards despite there late season form....got my money on them booking a train to north 1....xavs by 3 goals

Dela vs Blues
After a unexpected loss last week and a reminder they still have a way to go...they will put on a clinic for the blues....8 goals

mmmmm bit of banter i see about relegation and sides who dont deserve to be in the 8 but a few comments have stood out from a few notable big footy names

..'they had nothign to play for and i dont think you can measure anything off it, its a joke that your soo happy, they will not make it past the first final anyway, scotch or blacks will beat you boys!' riggers....... in all honesty mate u dont want to be loosing to the 3rd side 2 weeks from finals by 10 goals?? really cum on...u dont want that kinda of game before finals??

'maybe scotch aswell because they are a pack of soft whingers that dont go at the ball and wait for it to come to them'........could not agree more here mate...dont deserve finals and are bloody pretenders like ive SAID all year!!!

mister x out and wud like thoughts here

i do agree, those games do change a teams season, but i honestly think it will change de la's more than marco because de la will realise they have to wake u. both bedes and de la would not give a shit these last two weeks but when it comes down to finals they will lift and give a spanking to the 3rd and 4th sides...........
i still rate marco below blacks and even scotch...
i would rather play marco then either of the two others....
maybe scotch aswell because they are a pack of soft whingers that dont go at the ball and wait for it to come to them, but when they get it they are btter than the blokes from marco......
i will see you in the finals you one eyed sack of eagle poo

riggers you have a very big mouth... if your so much of a macho man why dont you tell us ur number and wat team you play for..... because i tell you wat mate come finals time ill be making sure the only thing you'll be lining up for is the emergency ward at royal childrens hospital....
its all good and well you shooting ur mouth off on the big footy forum.... but lets see if Mr. Riggers (big mouth) will have the ticker to show his real identity....
catch ya at Central Reserve big fellah lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

riggers you have a very big mouth... if your so much of a macho man why dont you tell us ur number and wat team you play for..... because i tell you wat mate come finals time ill be making sure the only thing you'll be lining up for is the emergency ward at royal childrens hospital....
its all good and well you shooting ur mouth off on the big footy forum.... but lets see if Mr. Riggers (big mouth) will have the ticker to show his real identity....
catch ya at Central Reserve big fellah lol

Mate, i cant figure u out between marcillan and scotch, u seem to be arrogant about making finals which leans me towards marc and then you seem to talk alot about scotch and seem to sometimes back them up.... here we go tough guy that is going to put me in hospital(tool) what is your name? your real identity?? yeah i didnt think you would back your arguments up you hypocritical piece of unexplainable anything! mate i cant even think of how low you are scum....
if you cant handle a few comments then dont even try commenting in the first place...

also i think that Mister x has a wierd thought and doesnt think through things....
maybe , maybe not???
if scotch and blacks lose they are both on equal points still but scothc up on percentage, and then next week blacks v marco who should win and scotch v xavs, so that would mean that scotch should make it through if blacks lose???/ but hang on, you have said that its scotchs opening of the door this weekend??? can you please explain what u mean! do u think that scotch will lose last round and blacks will beat marco????
cheers
riggers

Tips
Scotch vs tigers
Bedes to win by 25 goals show scotch whose boss

Blacks vs Rupo
honestly think there could be an upset on the way out in the snow there.... but could go anyway!

Skevs vs Marcelin
marco to walk into first final, but i think they will still walk out of the same final!

Bernards vs Xavs
win last week scrappy from what i heard, but i think that bernards could cause damage but not this week.

Dela vs Blues
a smashing is in order after the arrogance was taken off the face of the de la boys!!

Still cant pick the difference between blacks and scotch, but have them both rated above marco

also i think that Mister x has a wierd thought and doesnt think through things....
maybe , maybe not???
if scotch and blacks lose they are both on equal points still but scothc up on percentage, and then next week blacks v marco who should win and scotch v xavs, so that would mean that scotch should make it through if blacks lose???/ but hang on, you have said that its scotchs opening of the door this weekend??? can you please explain what u mean! do u think that scotch will lose last round and blacks will beat marco????

ahh sorry mate i wasnt clear here my bad.....haha and yeh i think, i think through things enuff!

i think scotch will loose this week by a hefty margin sliding there percentage down alot and blacks will loose just which will keep them on the same points and very similiar %.......and last i believe the late mail that the xavs want scotchs head and will smoke em and therefore its up to marco v blacks and that im un decided on....

ps. riggers old boy if marco do make it past the first finals jeez humble pie is going to slide right onto very confident face of yours....

cya lads
Mister X

mister x, i will eat a massive humble pie, but im putting my head out on the chopping block cause i honestly think they are not that good, but that is my opinion!
Well for scotch to slip to a percentage of blacks it would mean a 120 point loss! i got a feeling it wont be that diffeent but i think it could be 90-100!!
this will give them a little gap, but i fancy if both teams lose in the last round, scotch will lose by less and will have the finals....
what a joke! both teams might lose there last 4 games and could still make finals????? hahahhaha
cheers
riggers

Rupo's loss has set up an interesting final round. Add to this that the Saints, Bernards and Kevins, both had wins and each team has plenty of incentive to win. I can't see the positions changing but you never know. Rupo opted for the dream team yesterday and left its brothers in North 2 with no hope of mounting a challenge to play finals footy this year. The 41 point loss to Blacks made the team selection issue even more disappointing. Another bad call by the blokes in charge.

Tips for this week
Old Scotch vs St Bedes: 6 goals scotch will play there hearts out but not good enough
Uni Blacks vs Rupertswood ..Uni Blacks maybe just!
St Kevins vs Marcellin..Marcellin by 10 goals (enough said?)
St Bernards vs old Xavs will just win in a scrappy affair
De La Salle vs Univerity Blues ..De La by 7 goals

Also, absolutely nothing said about Marcellin's upset of the year last week beating de la?

U blokes love to hate marcellin, and u have now lost your tounge's after a dominant performance over an ARROGANT De La side.

I know what u De La blokes will say "we had koverak and salvatore out" but the question is "would of they made up 10 goals?......i think NOT boys

And if you are going to use that old "players out" chestnut, i wonder if marcellin had a few out??

Yet another GREAT IDEA ;)

Kovarik and Salvatore were 2 of 10 missing from de la's starting 18 (which also includes their captain) so i think that may have something to do with it plus a shocking first quarter which was actually 10 goals to nothing...

if you think marcellin can kick 10 to nothing against a side like de la in the finals with their full team in then i think you need to have a re-think mate...

we'll have to see who's really better when both have a full teams (which we could almost work out just by a thing called the ladder) but for sure when finals time comes..

Was as the old Scotch vs St Bedes game yesterday. Not a bad game. Old scotch played alright. St Bedes much fitter in the end, and ran over them. I would suggest that they will beat Old Xavs next week, as they have more to play for.

The Big Game next saturday will be Marcellin vs University Blacks. Marcellin showed their true form yesterday going down to St Kevins. And I reckon University Blacks will beat them !!!
And then Beat them again a week later in the 1st Semi.

Relegation race well and truly back on for the last round. Bernards to play De La and unless a mericle occures you would expect them to go down, Xav's play Scotch who need a win to keep their chance of finals alive and skevs play rupo. both scotch and xavier coming off losses are looking to win and have talked it up to be game of the year and with mallee's, should be an interesting game, can bernards pull off the impossible and after a 13 week drought can skevs go 2 in arow to jump out of last? if skevs were to win and both xavier and bernards lost, how long would it have being since xavier was found in the bottom 2 of under 19's premier divsion?

Kovarik and Salvatore were 2 of 10 missing from de la's starting 18 (which also includes their captain) so i think that may have something to do with it plus a shocking first quarter which was actually 10 goals to nothing...

if you think marcellin can kick 10 to nothing against a side like de la in the finals with their full team in then i think you need to have a re-think mate...

we'll have to see who's really better when both have a full teams (which we could almost work out just by a thing called the ladder) but for sure when finals time comes..

KrabMan,

Stop trying to find yourself excuses! De La lost by 55 points to marcellin, and yes they kicked 10 goals to 0 in the first quarter, what you saying De La let them? Marcellin were better on the day well and truely, so stop bringing the old "players out trick" coz having 10 players which u think u had out (which is a lie and i know it) would not have made a 10 goal difference.

Truth is, when u guys possibly play marcellin in the prelim, u will be thinking twice about "how easy" u think ur win will be!

On another note, riggers, before u have a massive go regarding marc loss to st kevs, ill just run into a quote u came up with when marc beat de la. "De La had nothing to play for as they couldnt move from second". You can apply that straight to marc as they couldnt move from third, and were just waiting for the big stuff to begin, whereas kevs were playing for their lives on their mud-pit!

Good-idea 10 ;)

KrabMan,

Stop trying to find yourself excuses! De La lost by 55 points to marcellin, and yes they kicked 10 goals to 0 in the first quarter, what you saying De La let them? Marcellin were better on the day well and truely, so stop bringing the old "players out trick" coz having 10 players which u think u had out (which is a lie and i know it) would not have made a 10 goal difference.

Truth is, when u guys possibly play marcellin in the prelim, u will be thinking twice about "how easy" u think ur win will be!

On another note, riggers, before u have a massive go regarding marc loss to st kevs, ill just run into a quote u came up with when marc beat de la. "De La had nothing to play for as they couldnt move from second". You can apply that straight to marc as they couldnt move from third, and were just waiting for the big stuff to begin, whereas kevs were playing for their lives on their mud-pit!

Good-idea 10 ;)

mate you havent had a good idea all year do you even play the game
or just fill the bottles up down at marcellin??

KrabMan,

Good-idea 10 ;)

Sorry champ but there was in fact 10 players missing from the best 22. cya in finals

KrabMan,

Good-idea 10 ;)

If you take a look at the vafa website and look at games played and the players that have played the majority of the season you will find these names missing from the team that played against marc;

Ellis, Montalban, Bonnadio, Williams (c), Salvatore, Collins, Kovarik (vc) Tomadin, Gill and Dillon...that sounds like 10 to me!

Not even Geelong could stand to lose 10 of their starters and still be anywhere near their best and if you don't agree then i'm not sure about your credibility in writing on this forum, maybe you do just fill the bottles at marc..

anyway we will see come finals time....

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back