U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

perhaps they need the human phar lap notorious big. the one and only p. armstrong. kid has a bigger heart than his own head. more heart than an entire scotch team thats for sure. all excluding b smith and f macfarlane. those two carry the scotch side with the size of their hearts. i saw in the xavs scotch game that two of there players went down quickly and stayed down for very minor incidents. no. 2 and 15 i believe. both had very moist cheeks and horse throats from the crying and screaming from their efforts to go and get the pill off a xaverian.

one question. i was watching the xavs vs scotch game and i saw their water boy was wearing skins. speaks volumes about their heart. why would a waterboy need to wear full length skins? doesnt seem to be an aerobically challenging job.

Yeah no doubting that Byron smith kent. 400m hurdle champion, alike the great man koutafidies. That kid could go places if he didnt spend every night on the googs at room. highlight for me at the scotch game was the scotch nut-job boundary umpire. what a head case. Threatened several of the Xavs players. lucky sleeman (Xavs) was feeling passive or he would have knocked him the f#ck out. also hangers 5 second late hit on the scotch kid going back in the flight. courage personified j hangle.

The problem being that with no heart they will struggle to throw themselves in. They need a Sleeman or Ryan in their team.

they need tyquin... just like everyone does

and hows that with kean eating his lil bros lunch? what a twat.... i just feel for his brother having to live with that keg on legs

kovarik was easily the worst the kid stands there most of the game and is still out of breath

Not leading goal kicker through the season for no reason. De la Bedes grandfinal. Bedes would be red hot favourites but dont doubt the blue and gold. Saw that the de la 2s were huge underdogs against the undefeated arrogant Monash team and won the game......finals is a diffrent ball game
todd bastion is going to have to stand up in defence for st.bedes as his game against de la was not to convincing

kovarik was easily the worst the kid stands there most of the game and is still out of breath

Lay off Harmsy, the guy is inspirational. 2 time premiership player, 2 time coleman medallist. Adam 'Deano Cyrus the Virus' Kovaress gets as many girls as goals. Big Mooty real tough, bet you wouldnt say it to his face. HARMSY LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Comment, you cant dispute the stats. Kovarik has been up there with the likes of Handley and Delahunty (actually kicked more than him last year) as the best under 19 forwards of the past decade.

The only thing he does more than kick goals and score the girls is drink beers.

Pep

Craig Fairwhether will have to front the match review panel, good record 25% discount, early guilty plea 25% discount. and charge dropped should see him get off.

Kovaress has been likened to a lingering fart, always there abouts, with the occasional gallactic performance.

samantha fairbrother is a total snufffff.....de la would probs be better of wiothout him...the could see more of the goals without that mammoth head and ego blocking the way..

kovarik....mmm yeh ok bout it....but can kick em

like to sign off for the year here boys....quick congrats to riggers whose despite his arrogance and occasional testy comment has been on the money with the tiger boys...

enjoy ure moment stbm u are defs the best.....btw im saying this because i reckon come GF day i reckon de la will be lucky if the ball enters there 50.

Yours with love
Mister X

Any truth to the Rumour that if Sam Fairborther is suspended or if another few do not get picked that an S.Haslem will be ushered into the team? St.Bedes know little about Speedy Haslem but the kid can play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys,
before i gloat and yell i told you so, i would like to make a few comments....
Firstly, as i have been saying all year marcillan where an average team and where found out in the hard time of the year....

Secondly, i have to take back some comments that i have said. I withdraw the comment that scotch are soft, i think they are a pack of ******** and i think that they are little rich boys, but i do have some late found respect for them come the end of season. I mouthed off all year and said some what i thought where true comments, but lately i have liked there game. Last game against us they were tough and put up a good contest till the last 10 mins, and also against both marcillan and de la i thought they played well. In fact, on sunday i was happier to be playing de la than scotch. i feel that there 19's this year are actually not that bad and some actually could be good blokes... maybe.....

but im sure another pack of softies will come back next year that i can rant and rave on about!!

Thirdly, id like to thank mister X and some of the other posters for helping to make decisions and help with their thoughts as mine arnt correct all the time, mostly but not all the time.....

Fourthly, Have a good one De La cause it wont go in your half this week...

My predictions

Scotch to come 3rd, De la 2nd and tigers 1st.....
im already correct.
Also League b&f will go to the little midfielder for scotch, davis i think.... Mr Hunchback we call him..... gun!

agreed... riggers, davis from scotch can play and wud be my tip..

other names id like to throw up there....
G Brown SBMT (physco....but superstar)
P Kean SBMT (too fit)
A Weddel UBlues (chode)
D Wildsmith Mar (can this kid play)
A Viney Mar (contender)
J Blanch Mar
N Marks Scotch
P Armstrong Xav
J Donnellan Xav
O Salvatore (misssed few games... can play) DLS
B Moloney DLS (can aslo play)
S Forcone St B (kid can find ball, but cannot kick... serious roughy)

Would also like to slide in a most overated award
D Parisi ..... joke of a footballer

Cya next season lads
well done bedes

on the most overrated award...

some bloke number 4 for marcellin...

when he gets it (altho not often) sounds like they're yelling c*nty or something

everyone says he's alright... i cant see it really

i've just been informed this man is named kemp... sorry for the language

agreed... riggers, davis from scotch can play and wud be my tip..

other names id like to throw up there....
G Brown SBMT (physco....but superstar)
P Kean SBMT (too fit)
A Weddel UBlues (chode)
D Wildsmith Mar (can this kid play)
A Viney Mar (contender)
J Blanch Mar
N Marks Scotch
P Armstrong Xav
J Donnellan Xav
O Salvatore (misssed few games... can play) DLS
B Moloney DLS (can aslo play)
S Forcone St B (kid can find ball, but cannot kick... serious roughy)

Would also like to slide in a most overated award
D Parisi ..... joke of a footballer

Cya next season lads
well done bedes

"Salvatore Scardaccione sold me for a driving lesson"

Witnessed a sensational U/19 Premier Grand Final at Sandy yesterday.
DLS played super footy and kicked incredibly accurately until the last term. Standard and spirit in which the game was played outstanding and did the VAFA proud. Both clubs should be complimented for the way the represented their people. SMBT never say die approach willed them to victory just when it seemed DLS might have had them with two goals early in the last term. Fast running and attacking football, tough in the clinches and a really good crowd enjoyed a great spectacle.
Well done also to Tom Brain & Steve McCarthy for the post match presentation and to coach Owen Lalor and his team on winning U/19 Premier division first time in it and making in 3 Flags in succession. Well done also to DLS for the sportsmanship and respect they showed in lining up for the post match presentations after an epic battle.

RCT.

who won bog

and has ne one got n e idea bout team of ther year? if so,....could they post it

Mister x

T Bastion(sbmt) R Barraclough(blacks) K Brick(skobs)
T Bowman(scotch) A Kane(sbmt) E Murphy(dls)
D Wildsmith(marc) G Brown (capt, sbmt) T Bell(blacks
C Smith(xav) P Kean(sbmt) W Davis(scotch)
H Ross(rupo) A Kovaric(dls) T Pryde(blues)
B Lewis(dls) A Viney(vc, marc) O salvatore(dls)
H Perry(scotch) S Balodis(blacks) S Forcone(st bern) J Blanch(marc)

Witnessed a sensational U/19 Premier Grand Final at Sandy yesterday.
DLS played super footy and kicked incredibly accurately until the last term. Standard and spirit in which the game was played outstanding and did the VAFA proud. Both clubs should be complimented for the way the represented their people. SMBT never say die approach willed them to victory just when it seemed DLS might have had them with two goals early in the last term. Fast running and attacking football, tough in the clinches and a really good crowd enjoyed a great spectacle.
Well done also to Tom Brain & Steve McCarthy for the post match presentation and to coach Owen Lalor and his team on winning U/19 Premier division first time in it and making in 3 Flags in succession. Well done also to DLS for the sportsmanship and respect they showed in lining up for the post match presentations after an epic battle.

RCT.

well done coach.. i think this may have been the difference in the end, some good decisions from you and some poor decisions from the de la coach. great game to watch, especially the last quarter..

I'm just wondering how the team of the year is selected?? And if it's posted on an official website anywhere...cheers

The team of the year was selected using the stats compiled on the VAFA website and from the input of coaches, team managers and supporters. Obviously players from the top 4 sides would dominate selections but I wanted every club represented so I worked on the basis of picking 4 players from the grand finalists down to 1 from the relegatees, not ideal but having only watched 1 game for the year due to my own club commitments there is just no other way to do it.

I'm not sure if it's posted on any websites but the team posted in an above post ^^^^^ on this thread is correct.

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back