U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Good thoughts Hernia king....

Camberwell over Carey...good game
Reds to get up...like their recent form
Trinity and Ivanhoe to walk it in
And yulers to get over Essendon in a good tough aggressive game

Good luck all round boys...

Btw Hernia king...how did u get your name?

haha nice of you to ask crawf. actually played all last year with a hernia that had developed in my balls haha. it had been there all my life but had gotten significantly worse last year. so i had it removed and when they took it out, it was the size of a tennis ball, over time it had developed a layer of fat around it and was bloody massive. good party trick to as the winch, tclan and bw2 will all know. i truly had the biggest balls at every party we went too haha hence, ended up with the name HERNIA_KING.

what is this bull about essendon getting up they are playing an undefeated team and have won only one game and are really battling. all you trinity boys just have it in for the yulas because you couldnt get it done at home!

Cave, I dont think the Trinity boys have it in for you beacause they couldn't win. It's most likely the fact that they honestly thinks OEG have a chance of winning... Or possibly because your a complete n0b and they all want you to lose! Either one.

No, that certainly isn't the "inly" thing i know how to do. I actually tipped you to win this week. I have no problem with your team, just the complete arrogance! Ivanhoe are undefeated and are very very rarely heard on this forum

No, that certainly isn't the "inly" thing i know how to do. I actually tipped you to win this week. I have no problem with your team, just the complete arrogance! Ivanhoe are undefeated and are very very rarely heard on this forum

dont judge our team on one person thankyou i believe essendon are a good side and i have said ti all year

thats because the ONLY people who play footy for ivanhoe are dc's who dont understand how to use a computer.

or maybe it's because they cant be bothered putting up with some of the crap that comes out of your mouth and realise that talk is cheap and all that matters is how you perform on game day

anyway back to the footy talk. news out of ivanhoe is that star ruckman Edward Greer has be added to the U19 Vic squad, any thoughts?

yes that is true, and he is also playing in the seniors this week. freak player!!

Originally Posted by thecave
thats because the ONLY people who play footy for ivanhoe are dc's who dont understand how to use a computer. Mate you are talking sh1t again just because we dont need to talk sh1t and try and convince everyone that we are a good side. we let our playing do the talking! i don't see why you need to try and bad mouth us, we don't do it to anyone we treat every team we play with full respect, you should try and do same.

yes that is true, and he is also playing in the seniors this week. freak player!!

Originally Posted by thecave
thats because the ONLY people who play footy for ivanhoe are dc's who dont understand how to use a computer. Mate you are talking sh1t again just because we dont need to talk sh1t and try and convince everyone that we are a good side. we let our playing do the talking! i don't see why you need to try and bad mouth us, we don't do it to anyone we treat every team we play with full respect, you should try and do same.

so true hoes06, its crazy that this guy just keeps paying out on other teams!
anywho, my tips for this week are pretty standard.

Camberwell to beat Carey
Fitzroy to beat Manningham
Trinity to beat Paradians
Banyule to beat Essendon
Ivanhoe to beat Bulleen

mind you, i wont be surprised if there is an upset or two in the making...all the best. bw2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is greer playing seniors? is he any good? will he be able to cope with the pace of A grade seniors?

greer is playing seniors and he absolutely derserves to be included in the vic squad. i rate him very highly as a player; amazing leap, great hands and he's skills are fantastic. his ruck work is magnificient and 90% of the time he puts the ball in perfect position for his rovers. hard to find alot of faults, however a couple of knocks on him is that he is not exceptionally tall or strong which has not been much of an issue against the competition he has faced so far. it will be interesting to see how he goes against the bigger, stronger and faster blokes in the seniors.

If Greer is playing 2nd fiddle to Hayden Hetta, it'll be a good way to ease him into senior footy - especially if OTs don't get their 1st choice rucks up for the senior game. If Greer's the same smooth moving kid I saw in a brown/white jumper at state training on Wednesday night, he looks a likely type. Should go well.

Err....well there's no playing involved as such, just Wed/Sun training, and I understand all three have attended all sessions, which is half the battle.

Problem the U19 lads have will be height and size, as their U21 QLD opponents will be much bigger. Could be a negative for the OT guys as none of them are big. No doubt the selectors are looking for as many "Man-Childs" as possible.

the boys from banyule continue on there merry ways against what can only be described as a smartarse dirty essendon team which talked trash way out of their league. they were packing there dacks at every contest but continued the lip. they were made to swallow their words after a banyule smashing, and it would have to be said they are the softest team in the comp.

the big game next week looks like an absolute cracker!

I am not quite sure of who their best player is, but i agree with the winch...Camberwell will be far superior to Carey despite their recent patch of good form. If Camberwell are tough at the footy, the fairies of Carey will be crushed like they were against the strength of Banyule. Carey are soft from my observations this year, and even though they have strung together a few games they are in for a reality check. Camberwell by at least 5 goals in Hernia's match of the round

Fair reality check, but not for Carey .

cave, apart from the first qr, oeg pretty much matched it with banyule. And i wouldnt say the bombers are a soft team at all. The only standout player for banyule was number 8 CHF. unfortunately, once oeg stop with the lapses of concentration and put 4 qrs together they will start winning.

cave, apart from the first qr, oeg pretty much matched it with banyule. And i wouldnt say the bombers are a soft team at all. The only standout player for banyule was number 8 CHF. unfortunately, once oeg stop with the lapses of concentration and put 4 qrs together they will start winning.

Evidently, OEG can match it with the best. for 3 quarters. maybe a bit too late though.

thecave - soft?? i think banyule are a great team in general. no real major standards. they bond so well. regarding the mouthing OEG gave. it came from the bench. and on the field OEG actually did have some physical bodies especially int he last quarter with the mouthing off. in genereal they might not be storng but they have some tough players. maybe one of the lightest sides going around. definately not as heavy as a Banyule team or an Ivanhoe.

Regarding OEG, if you look at their fixture had a unlucky start to the season only playint he 2 home matches so far. and probably couldve beat the reds and carey and bulleen if they played the ful 4 quarters. but footy is all 4 quarters so hopefully they can string some wins and challenge the likes of Banyule next itme round.

Carey - looking like a top side. quite a big turn around considering the fisrt 3 games. think they are favourites to finish 4th.

they did not match us at all the feel of the game was that we had it under control from the word go and we understood wat a qaulity opposition they were and they are a qaulity team but i do doubt they will win many matches teams like fitzroy and bulleen are leaps and bounds in front of OEG. Also our CHF had a very good game but he is by no way near our best playa we have many best playas that get there job done week in week out and again we find this topic of being tuff and soft can we plz stop it cose its getting really old and i really dont think that anyone cares anymore, its all about who wins and looses and for all those uneducated people that tipped against well yet again we showed u that we are up for the challenge. And continue tipping against us cose we luv it.

the boys from banyule continue on there merry ways against what can only be described as a smartarse dirty essendon team which talked trash way out of their league. they were packing there dacks at every contest but continued the lip. they were made to swallow their words after a banyule smashing, and it would have to be said they are the softest team in the comp.

the big game next week looks like an absolute cracker!

probably taking it a bit to far. i wasn't at the game, but based on what I saw when I played them I wouldnt say they're the softest team in the comp or as dirty and trash talking as your making them out to be. but like i said i wasnt at the game so im not sure what they were like against you guys.

you are right, OI vs. Banyule should be a cracker in what will be the first big match for OI, who were down on form a bit this week against bulleen/temp.

they did not match us at all the feel of the game was that we had it under control from the word go and we understood wat a qaulity opposition they were and they are a qaulity team but i do doubt they will win many matches teams like fitzroy and bulleen are leaps and bounds in front of OEG. Also our CHF had a very good game but he is by no way near our best playa we have many best playas that get there job done week in week out and again we find this topic of being tuff and soft can we plz stop it cose its getting really old and i really dont think that anyone cares anymore, its all about who wins and looses and for all those uneducated people that tipped against well yet again we showed u that we are up for the challenge. And continue tipping against us cose we luv it.

definately had the match under control. they did match you in 3 quarters. probably were never really in it to win it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back