U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to burst your bubble, but there were 6 of Rupo's U19's on the field. The remainder was last years U16 side.

Lemms, as i watched from a far yesterday, i was impressed with the young lads go about their business, Rupo had 10 u/19s in their senior practise match - ( four from u/16s last year ) so to play the style of footy you played i would say that both sides will play competitive football in season 2009 as the 19s, push back into their own age group - however if the kids playing senior football yesterday continue on you may not get any of them back :thumbsu:

Aquinas has had 2 solid hit outs during the pre-season against EFL sides. 2 weeks ago, the bloods defeated forrest hill by 5 goals and this past saturday beat mitcham by 100 points in what was an overly heated affair for a practice match situation.
Aquinas have several handy inclusions, with a few top age boys moving up from the side that won last years north 2 premiership, but are looking like giving it a real crack this year to make the finals again in 2009

OEG played a solid country team called kyabram on the weekend and powered away to win by 8 goals. Exciting brand of footy OEG brings to this competition, looks a major threat in 2009 and should do well come round 1.

OEG played a solid country team called kyabram on the weekend and powered away to win by 8 goals. Exciting brand of footy OEG brings to this competition, looks a major threat in 2009 and should do well come round 1.
Old Carey beat Nth Heidelberg by about 10 goals on Saturday

St Bernards put another strong performance together on the weekend going down by 10 points to Uni Blues

How'd the seniors go? Nth are typically a small running side.
Seniors lost by 14pts give or take a point. We were definitely missing quite a few, they were apparently close to full strength. We probably had an edge in the midfield, which was good considering most of the missing were midfield. They had an edge up forward with King and Harvey. Hesse(new) and Maslin played very well, and some young players in Marriott, Arthurs did very well. Banger(T. Angus) looked to be fit and firing up forward which is great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seniors lost by 14pts give or take a point. We were definitely missing quite a few, they were apparently close to full strength. We probably had an edge in the midfield, which was good considering most of the missing were midfield. They had an edge up forward with King and Harvey. Hesse(new) and Maslin played very well, and some young players in Marriott, Arthurs did very well. Banger(T. Angus) looked to be fit and firing up forward which is great.

is that greg hesse?
hes a gun and combined with freemantle as smalls could cause serious problems for oppositions

OEG beat premier league side in Old Scotch on the weekend by 12 pts. Hungry squad this year, watch out north division 1.

Mate all u do is talk up the chances of OEG. I honestly hope they get dismantled by Buleen round 1 to shut you the **** up. OEG were a disgrace last year, and lets all hope they are a disgrace this year.

hahahaha YEHHHH your all a bunch on inbreds. cant wait til we smash everyone this year. last year was a different team, watch out this year. "moron"? thats a rather big word to be used by a collingwood supporter? you sure your IQ and knowledge extends that far...to that capacity?

bring it on b*tches

Mate are you seriously questioning the IQ of the two of us in comparison to yourself. Look at your last sentence. Your just using some big words but it doesnt really work. Stick to talking up your club mate. The only reason you guys will win a game this year is due to the fact we all have to get up at 3am to get to your ground in time for the match. Fukn pathetic.

hahahaha YEHHHH your all a bunch on inbreds...

bring it on b*tches

I hope you're still in grade 5 chump, because you made some basic errors in your post.
1. it's you're as in you are all a bunch!
2. bunch on inbreds should be of!

And you're bagging out my IQ! haha they must really breed them intelligent in your area.

haha now thats not something you'll see everyday...a collingwood fan correcting somebody else. That must be a first, so good on you for that:thumbsu:.

For the other monkey commenting on the location of our ground, where is your dud club located... up sh*t creek somewhere? we are all in the same boat as to finding each other's ground, so just let the footy do the talking "moron" :p

Apparently Old Ivanhoe dont have a team this year?
Any truth in that? According to the VAFA fixtures, theyre versing Manningham rd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back