U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

boys boys calm down...someone must surely have the record..i looked in the one thats just been posted on the vafa website but there is nothing in it, just coaching positions. any news on b&f's from clubs?

Dunnachie from banyule got up from Walsh who got 7 bogs from 8 games. the one other game he got 2nd and Dunnachie kicked 9.

who will win OT/OI B&F HK?

not too sure crawf. OT's B&F is on tonight and should be a terrific night. My strong tip is Lachlan Beaton who has been rock solid all year and deserves the accolade. Other players in the mix would be Brett Robertson, Nick Howell, Ben Wissenfeld and maybe Eddie Morrison.

As for OI, I don't know whether they have had theirs yet or not. But my strong tips would be for Greer, Dioretes or Mugavin who had a stellar start to the year but missed the 2nd half due to injuries.

Good luck to both teams on their individual awards coming up!

all i know is that lewis hogan from old camberwell was named captain and forward pocket in the team of the yr. well done to the young man. astounding season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Lewis Hogan from Old Camberwell. Went under the radar for much of the year but came out winning the Old Camberwell B n F as well as captain of the team of the year. Well done lewis!

Well done to Lewis Hogan from Old Camberwell. Went under the radar for much of the year but came out winning the Old Camberwell B n F as well as captain of the team of the year. Well done lewis!

Already in the team of the year and we're only a week into 2009!

Either you're really quick or extremely slow! I'm guessing the latter.

Already in the team of the year and we're only a week into 2009!

Either you're really quick or extremely slow! I'm guessing the latter.

You are forgetting the third (and most obvious) option.

3. Just a complete tool posting private jokes no-one understands.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back