U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't going to mention it, but I did actually play on him on the w/e and he didn't have that much of it. I'm not saying he's a dud by any means, but I don't rate myself that highly as a player and I usually play on the back flank or wing, so his performance wasn't that impressive from my point of view. And yes, I did suggest that to him on a couple of occasions during the match, so I suppose that qualifies as 'game'.

good on ya...you plaayed on a guy that was cramping for most of the match..yet still managed to kick a few goals and present all day...this killworth guy is going to be a star...they have bulleen/temp next week and then lets see how many goals he kicks..double figures fo sure

good on ya...you plaayed on a guy that was cramping for most of the match..yet still managed to kick a few goals and present all day...this killworth guy is going to be a star...they have bulleen/temp next week and then lets see how many goals he kicks..double figures fo sure
yeh mate..even I could kick double figure goals on my left foot against bulleen. what will that prove? Face it, killworth chokes when it comes to big games. You cannot say he doesnt judging from previous results to this stage.

yeh mate..even I could kick double figure goals on my left foot against bulleen. what will that prove? Face it, killworth chokes when it comes to big games. You cannot say he doesnt judging from previous results to this stage.

Chokes in big games? Camberwell has hardly had a 'big game'..... Surely you can't say that Essendon was was 'big game'.. if it was.. 5 goal loss, with Killer kicking 3? Couldnt have been missing too much....
To kick 7-10 every week is not what would be expected, but he was still the leading goal kicker for Camberwell.
I don't understand this chip you have on your shoulder Shirt Front. It seems every time you essendon boys loose, you come on this forum and rave about how you should have won, and how teams are over-rated. Maybe prove something with your results you muppet. your sitting 6th, after 3 consecutive losses. You can't get four points but posting b*ullshit.

Anyone have an insight into the Bernards v Fitsroy game.. looks like a cracker....

just wait till we next play ya mate...when your sitting mid table and struggling lets see how you handle killworth when hes not injured...just wait
haha he wasnt injured two weeks ago when he kicked 10 or 9 or whatever. But last week when he kicked 2 (one was a gift, ball bounced right to him in the goal square), he has suddenly injured himself:(.

Chokes in big games? Camberwell has hardly had a 'big game'..... Surely you can't say that Essendon was was 'big game'.. if it was.. 5 goal loss, with Killer kicking 3? Couldnt have been missing too much....
To kick 7-10 every week is not what would be expected, but he was still the leading goal kicker for Camberwell.
I don't understand this chip you have on your shoulder Shirt Front. It seems every time you essendon boys loose, you come on this forum and rave about how you should have won, and how teams are over-rated. Maybe prove something with your results you muppet. your sitting 6th, after 3 consecutive losses. You can't get four points but posting b*ullshit.

Anyone have an insight into the Bernards v Fitsroy game.. looks like a cracker....
come on mate settle down... this a forum with constructive criticism :p. Apparently killworth is injured, so he should miss this week?

Shirt Front where do you get ur information from, clearly a unreliable source. I saw killa training last night, and he was fit and raring to go for the weekend. I think Bulleen Temp should watch out because he was very dissapointed by his performance last week and is looking to redeem himself. im tipping double figures!

Shirt Front where do you get ur information from, clearly a unreliable source. I saw killa training last night, and he was fit and raring to go for the weekend. I think Bulleen Temp should watch out because he was very dissapointed by his performance last week and is looking to redeem himself. im tipping double figures!
Im tipping you should read the early posts to familiarise yourself with the discussion, then sense the sarcasm in the comment:thumbsu:

on a positive note to all who follow this thread, old essendon have a bye this week so we won't have to listen to shirty whinge and sook about how unfair the game is and how hard-done-by his team were on the weekend

at least you will finally get the 4 points this week shirty :thumbsu:

on a positive note to all who follow this thread, old essendon have a bye this week so we won't have to listen to shirty whinge and sook about how unfair the game is and how hard-done-by his team were on the weekend

Love it, well played sir

promote that man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone get that man a beer!

well said cobber

Going down to Watch Bulleen Temp play Old Camberwell today. Just wondering if i'm in to see a punch on? been watching the Eastern League lately and thats soft as dog shit, watched heaps of VAFA last year and saw some of best footy brawls i have seen ever keep up the good work boys.

Going down to Watch Bulleen Temp play Old Camberwell today. Just wondering if i'm in to see a punch on? been watching the Eastern League lately and thats soft as dog shit, watched heaps of VAFA last year and saw some of best footy brawls i have seen ever keep up the good work boys.
Ha your lucky day mate

Definitely a three tier competition at the moment
In the top tier, we have Fitzroy, OCam and St Bernards. Of these Fitzroy despite last weeks loss to the snowdogs would still be slight favourites for the flag, their ability to score heavily and quickly is just phenomenal. Second favourite shall be decided next week when snowies host OCam at the pit.
Second tier comprises of Sharks, Carey and OEG. Of these I'd favour OEG to finish the year in fourth spot, Carey have been depleted through injuries to their senior team, Sharks were easily beaten by OEG and despite OEG currently sitting sixth on the ladder, they have had the horror draw of meeting the top tier in successive matches, as long as they don't become complacent should win enough matches to qualify for the finals
Third tier, Banyule,Bulleen and Aquinas. Of these I believe Banyule and Bulleen are capable of springing a surprise on teams in the second tier, Aquinas unfortunately are just out of their depth

just wanting a few peoples views on the snowdogs this year. Beating fitzroy was a huge effort, however they havnt been crushing lower opposition like the reds have....
.Are bernards the real deal this year?
.Who are their new/key players?
.Are they capable of a flag?

Top 4 will consist of OEG, OC, Bernards and Fitzroy.

Few easy games to come, so dont get too carried away cobber. OEG played fitzroy, bernards and old camberwell in successive weeks. Meaning, they have got relatively easier games to come.

Definitely a three tier competition at the moment
In the top tier, we have Fitzroy, OCam and St Bernards. Of these Fitzroy despite last weeks loss to the snowdogs would still be slight favourites for the flag, their ability to score heavily and quickly is just phenomenal. Second favourite shall be decided next week when snowies host OCam at the pit.
Second tier comprises of Sharks, Carey and OEG. Of these I'd favour OEG to finish the year in fourth spot, Carey have been depleted through injuries to their senior team, Sharks were easily beaten by OEG and despite OEG currently sitting sixth on the ladder, they have had the horror draw of meeting the top tier in successive matches, as long as they don't become complacent should win enough matches to qualify for the finals
Third tier, Banyule,Bulleen and Aquinas. Of these I believe Banyule and Bulleen are capable of springing a surprise on teams in the second tier, Aquinas unfortunately are just out of their depth

well said.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back