U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

this mid-season changing of the fixtures is a joke
seems that a lot of sooking from aquinas is the reason for this mess
yes, the regional division of teams in the unders comp is a bit of a problem.. but surely we can wait it out til the end of the season?

you've just been elevated to ******** status.

In addition shirty,

One to watch out for is Matty Pandelis...He will quickly be elevated to the OCG Hall of Fame, He is an up and commer from oakleigh chargers and one to watch. His Raking left shoe can hit a target like no other.

Also he is pretty fiesty so watch out shirty, he might just land a jumper punch or three on you.

Also. Shirty, i wish i was you. You are probably one of the coolest blokes alive. I wish i could spend my life stalking the big footy forums like you do...

this mid-season changing of the fixtures is a joke
seems that a lot of sooking from aquinas is the reason for this mess
yes, the regional division of teams in the unders comp is a bit of a problem.. but surely we can wait it out til the end of the season?

Mess up? So, you'd rather sit on your fat arse during a bye than play a game of footy, nananana? Great move from the ammos to address two byes in two divisions with one move.

In addition shirty,

One to watch out for is Matty Pandelis...He will quickly be elevated to the OCG Hall of Fame, He is an up and commer from oakleigh chargers and one to watch. His Raking left shoe can hit a target like no other.

Also he is pretty fiesty so watch out shirty, he might just land a jumper punch or three on you.

Also. Shirty, i wish i was you. You are probably one of the coolest blokes alive. I wish i could spend my life stalking the big footy forums like you do...

hahaha, gold!

i didnt see the game but apparently was a bit of a scrap fest that didnt exactly favour the big men. did drysdale play on killer?

Listen up u other teams out there... ur all shit and i am tired of u all giving OC shit. your all faggets... all bloody weak pricks who dont say this shit too us on the ground becz you all know your going to get beat down.. so man up or shut up...

I see that VAFA have put up the new fixtures for the rest of the year.
OCam definitely got the best of it only having to play the other top four teams once, whereas OEG play snowies twice. Snowies also play Fitzroy twice. Don't think it will have a great deal of influence on the final four but OCarey must now be back in contention

I see that VAFA have put up the new fixtures for the rest of the year.
OCam definitely got the best of it only having to play the other top four teams once, whereas OEG play snowies twice. Snowies also play Fitzroy twice. Don't think it will have a great deal of influence on the final four but OCarey must now be back in contention

shut up buddy

"Congrats to the OCam skipper, Harty for making the u/19 rep squad"

Someone has tickets on themself...:rolleyes:

typical statement from a team full of individuals, going nowhere this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Congrats to the OCam skipper, Harty for making the u/19 rep squad"

Someone has tickets on themself...:rolleyes:

typical statement from a team full of individuals, going nowhere this year.

Talk about no cred.
You could have used this forum to congratulate your St. B team mates, but no you attack me and my team.
Weren't you the mob we trashed by 51 pts a few weeks back, and didn't the Reds tear you a new one last Sat to the tune of 18 goals?
Who's going nowhere?

Loser

Talk about no cred.
You could have used this forum to congratulate your St. B team mates, but no you attack me and my team.
Weren't you the mob we trashed by 51 pts a few weeks back, and didn't the Reds tear you a new one last Sat to the tune of 18 goals?
Who's going nowhere?

Loser
Yeah nice one......too bad you're not Harty mate, and don't play for OC

old camberwell with another strong win today, once again stamping their place as the premier side of the competition.

wat are ur thoughts shirtfront?

the main point of this is to say that old essendon are a bunch of thugs. No.16 and No.11 are the two dirtiest players ive seen, they are dogs on the field. No.16 and No.4 also need to stop whinging to the umpire, have a cry mate just stfu, almost gave me a headache. And one more thing, STOP CALLING BALL everytime someone gets tackled!

Good to see the accuracy of the VAFA records tips this week.

picked the reds to down bernards by 108 pts

it's fair to say they got it a bit wrong....

Doggies have 2 wins against the reds this year, and appear to be a very underrated side

Good to see the accuracy of the VAFA records tips this week.

picked the reds to down bernards by 108 pts

it's fair to say they got it a bit wrong....

Doggies have 2 wins against the reds this year, and appear to be a very underrated side

Can't see anything wrong with that. What alternative did Damo have?
Reds absolutely flogged you only 7 days earlier by 109 pts and 41 scoring shots to 12!
If both teams were racehorses they would be swabbed.
How do you explain the big turn around?
Are both teams just home town heroes?
Obviously we aren't going to get a true indication of form until all the top teams put their best 22 on the park at neutral venues

old camberwell with another strong win today, once again stamping their place as the premier side of the competition.

wat are ur thoughts shirtfront?

the main point of this is to say that old essendon are a bunch of thugs. No.16 and No.11 are the two dirtiest players ive seen, they are dogs on the field. No.16 and No.4 also need to stop whinging to the umpire, have a cry mate just stfu, almost gave me a headache. And one more thing, STOP CALLING BALL everytime someone gets tackled!

well with growing momentum, SHIRT_FRONT is back by popular demand. Fair to say this place was becoming a little sour and dry without my very-insightful comments.

Where to start? the OC game. OEG jumped the 'premiership favourite' at the start of the game, kicking 3 goals to zip. The OC coach/assistant coach had a permanent testy pop with that high pitched voice, yelling and screaming his head off at his 'premiership' side.

Killworth struggled yet AGAIN against a more than capable OEG backline. Whereas number 31 had a solid first have, however may need to reconsider those 15 cheeseburgers at half time, due to some lack-lustre form in the second half. May next time try the nuggets or perhaps switch codes to KFC.

OC hit the front late in the 2nd quarter due to 3 poor turnovers from an undermanned OEG line up, missing a few players AGAIN to TAC cup duties, illness and senior-duties. With OEG pressing late in the last quarter, 4 points the margin, OC started to crumble, structure fell apart, players not running hard enough. With some dubious and questionable umpiring decisions (suprise surpise, OC were given the rub of the green at their home ground), the game finished at its highest margin between the two sides.

However, by-standers may have called this performance a one off, but OC players know that the gap is closing very fast at the top, and this one may have slipped from their grasp with a full-strength OEG unit.

Shity you are one sad soul. Can you not admit that OC outplayed essendon in the end to get over the line? You pathetically use the umpires as an excuse to why you lost the match. And to use the excuse that your team is missing players to TAC is a joke. OC were also missing players either through injury or they got a callup to the senior side, namely Deev and Bennet, 2 of our best midfielders. Shirty YOU WANKAAAA

well with growing momentum, SHIRT_FRONT is back by popular demand. Fair to say this place was becoming a little sour and dry without my very-insightful comments.

Where to start? the OC game. OEG jumped the 'premiership favourite' at the start of the game, kicking 3 goals to zip. The OC coach/assistant coach had a permanent testy pop with that high pitched voice, yelling and screaming his head off at his 'premiership' side.

Killworth struggled yet AGAIN against a more than capable OEG backline. Whereas number 31 had a solid first have, however may need to reconsider those 15 cheeseburgers at half time, due to some lack-lustre form in the second half. May next time try the nuggets or perhaps switch codes to KFC.

OC hit the front late in the 2nd quarter due to 3 poor turnovers from an undermanned OEG line up, missing a few players AGAIN to TAC cup duties, illness and senior-duties. With OEG pressing late in the last quarter, 4 points the margin, OC started to crumble, structure fell apart, players not running hard enough. With some dubious and questionable umpiring decisions (suprise surpise, OC were given the rub of the green at their home ground), the game finished at its highest margin between the two sides.

However, by-standers may have called this performance a one off, but OC players know that the gap is closing very fast at the top, and this one may have slipped from their grasp with a full-strength OEG unit.

how many do oeg still have to come into the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back