Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be fooled, if a chicken ever got the chance it'd kill you and everyone you care about
6a307b1696a63227c4097b07944e7a80.gif

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I've heard old world wine (and Chilean) are better for that. I still tend to stick to Aussie, US or the local stuff.

I have been a strong advocate for supporting local industry. Sadly though the sulphur preservatives, equal hang overs after 2-3 glasses.

Polished off a bottle of French red after half a bottle of rose yesterday and felt fantastic today.

Chatting to the locals here, they simply don't use preservatives. Same said with their bread.

I have been a strong advocate for supporting local industry. Sadly though the sulphur preservatives, equal hang overs after 2-3 glasses.

Polished off a bottle of French red after half a bottle of rose yesterday and felt fantastic today.

Chatting to the locals here, they simply don't use preservatives. Same said with their bread.
Are you drinking French wine from small wineries? If you're drinking Australian wine from some of the bigger producers that may be your issue. E.g. Anything stocked in Dan Murphys is more than likely going to give you trouble.

Are you drinking French wine from small wineries? If you're drinking Australian wine from some of the bigger producers that may be your issue. E.g. Anything stocked in Dan Murphys is more than likely going to give you trouble.

The French wines have been from restaurants (50-100 euro) except at the food markets where 5-10 euro bottles are on offer. I picked up a 10 euro bottle from the supermarket yesterday but still yet to consume.

I've found Aussie wines hit and miss, in regards to hang overs, but $25-100 is the price range normally with SA wines like henske, kalleske preferred (as I like to support my home state).

This experience has me intrigued as to why I feel like death after 3 Aussie wines but no effect after French.

The French wines have been from restaurants (50-100 euro) except at the food markets where 5-10 euro bottles are on offer. I picked up a 10 euro bottle from the supermarket yesterday but still yet to consume.

I've found Aussie wines hit and miss, in regards to hang overs, but $25-100 is the price range normally with SA wines like henske, kalleske preferred (as I like to support my home state).

This experience has me intrigued as to why I feel like death after 3 Aussie wines but no effect after French.

I've found Aussie wines hit and miss, in regards to hang overs, but $25-100 is the price range normally with SA wines like hensche, kalleske preferred (as I like to support my home state).

Where have the French wines been from?

I've found Aussie wines hit and miss, in regards to hang overs, but $25-100 is the price range normally with SA wines like hensche, kalleske preferred (as I like to support my home state).

Remove this Banner Ad

Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back