Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Well not really unusual. Just things that are a little different you enjoy.

Example. One thing that's always fascinated me is watching people who can draw REALLY well. It's fascinating to me to see people who can have that level of control and can get that fine of detail just with a pencil in their hand.

I know I wouldn't be the only here who enjoys this, but the sound of rain on a tin roof always gives me tingles and soothes me.

The sound of a train from far away, at night.

I love the sound of trains.

Sorry, I don't understand this one. Earlier on in the year, I was in Switzerland, and the town we were in had the train line right next to the main street and our accommodation. Literally, every 10 minutes, a train went past, and quite often they were freight trains and it was the loudest noise you could not want whilst in such a beautiful place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I don't understand this one. Earlier on in the year, I was in Switzerland, and the town we were in had the train line right next to the main street and our accommodation. Literally, every 10 minutes, a train went past, and quite often they were freight trains and it was the loudest noise you could not want whilst in such a beautiful place.
Which is why the words "far away" were mentioned ;)

Which is why the words "far away" were mentioned ;)

True, true.

And when I think about it, I can understand why the sound of trains far away at night is mentioned. I guess my experience made me temporarily forget that when they're not so loud and confronting, trains can create an almost soothing sound.

Most of these things aren't unusual, but I guess that was cleared up in the first post.

The sound of really heavy rain/thunder/lightning

Hotel lobbies. They feel so comforting and safe, and you know you have a luxurious room to go to. Even with an average room it's cool lol.

Seeing a plane in the sky at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back