Up for grabs who wants them???

Remove this Banner Ad

CrUsTy86

Rookie
Oct 4, 2004
Other Teams
Hawks
Where will these 3 go is the PSD?? Will they be picked up or go bak to the Ressies??

Steven Mckee :confused:
David Spriggs :mad:
Justin Blumfield :)

ImperialPurple said:
funny - we've been bagged for having no midfield depth, now your bagging us for having too many midfielders. :confused:
i personally have never bagged freo for no midfield depth

i've bagged you for having a useless forward line, and turning polak into the biggest wasted talent since matthew richardson

CrUsTy86 said:
Where will these 3 go is the PSD?? Will they be picked up or go bak to the Ressies??

Steven Mckee :confused:
David Spriggs :mad:
Justin Blumfield :)
McKee will probably play VFL football, or drop down into one of the various minor leagues, as could Blumfield.

Spriggs...haven't a clue.

Ted Pellitts said:

i've bagged you for having a useless forward line, and turning polak into the biggest wasted talent since matthew richardson

maybe not you, but then if you;re the only one then maybe your opinions are out of step?? possibilty there.

Polak is a 20yo tall and has played 2 seasons - let's have this conversation about whether he has turned out a talentless hack when he's been given the time "to develop" that most young talls require and is still struggling.

Make him 22-23 with 4-5 seasons, then bag away. If you still think you're correct.

20 years old. 2 seasons. What do you expect - Wayne Carey?

ImperialPurple said:
maybe not you, but then if you;re the only one then maybe your opinions are out of step?? possibilty there.

Polak is a 20yo tall and has played 2 seasons - let's have this conversation about whether he has turned out a talentless hack when he's been given the time "to develop" that most young talls require and is still struggling.

Make him 22-23 with 4-5 seasons, then bag away. If you still think you're correct.

20 years old. 2 seasons. What do you expect - Wayne Carey?
when somebody not as tall or talented as polak in brad miller is carving up CHF then you wonder what the hell polak is doing with himself

Ted Pellitts said:
when somebody not as tall or talented as polak in brad miller is carving up CHF then you wonder what the hell polak is doing with himself

Well, let's see next year and the year after. But geez, give the boy a break. 2nd year blues or was 2003 his peak? Time will tell. Hope it's the former. I reckon it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ted Pellitts said:

I agree Polak does seem have a bit of talent. Hopefully they can get something out of him next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Up for grabs who wants them???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back