Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the kind of lacklustre post international break match that I became accustomed to with Arsenal a few years ago. Been a while. Especially with Arsenal’s away form in 2024, that was a very poor performance. Trossard really sold Saliba short.

That midfield trio just didn’t click today. Thought Partey was good again however the lack of creativity was glaring. Odegaard the obvious factor. However if Martinelli was fit to start I would’ve preferred Havertz and Trossard do their thing again. Anyway lots to learn from that loss. No Saliba for Liverpool.

Almost need 9 points from those next 3 league fixtures, especially after losing this morning. Some tough away matches there.

Preston should give the opportunity to rotate. Shakthar at home next up, I would give very strong consideration to starting Nwaneri. That much needed ability in the absence of Odegaard to unpick the lock in the final third.

Martinelli really should’ve buried that this morning. And a minute later, they’re ahead as we get caught with the short corner. Damn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back