Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

nice work :thumbsu: not sure what's going on there :p
LOL it was a mess of a post (so much stuff going on in it, stranger than usual). But I think it stemmed from your embedding. You only have to embed what's after the '=' symbol. For example that one was just [youtube]gtBnCWLIfYg[youtube] (adding in the '/' for the 2nd youtube thing). Some people add in the entire URL not knowing it's just the end bit needed.

This is based on the single funniest book I have ever read. John Cleese starring in the movie. This is being released in Australia in Febuary and in South Africa this November. The trailer does not do the book justice much though in how funny it really is.

[youtube]mdIVyTZBesM[/youtube]

New Danny Boyle flick. Based on the true story of Aron Ralston.

[YOUTUBE]Ba1IhHAqLgw[/YOUTUBE]

Not too sure how much longevity the film will have once he gets trapped though, it will be a lot about the psychological effects once he is, but can it be stretched out beyond an hour or more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read his book, but I think they should be able to stretch it out enough. There's the story of his childhood and all his climbing experiences, plus when he's actually getting to the rock where he gets caught.

The first half of that trailer was horrible. Looked like some shitty teen movie. And all the fast cuts annoy me. I still hold out hope it'll be good though.

I wonder what chance for other Grindhouse trailers to become feature films. First Machete and now Hobo With A Shotgun. That leaves:

Thanksgiving (Eli Roth)

[YOUTUBE]02n0koHeQZw&has_verified=1[/YOUTUBE]

Don't (Edgar Wright)

[YOUTUBE]6803Gu8tpuw[/YOUTUBE]

Werewolf Women of the SS (Rob Zombie)

[YOUTUBE]lLcmAwBJgng[/YOUTUBE]

Thanksgiving would be my pick (although would be borderline banned with how you would assume it'd play out...then again Machete got through!).

...And in fact looking at IMDB it looks like he might have it in production.:eek:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1448754/
Eli Roth: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0744834/

Wish I had IMDB Pro.:(

Wouldn't mind seeing what Rob Zombie would do with Werewolf Women of the SS as I really rate him as a Director, he's very strange, but if he sticks to his task he does a damn good job. I really thought Halloween 2 was a very, very good psychological horror movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back