Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

what-has-been-seen.jpg

the words

Eli Roth

and Uwe Boll

should act as a red flag :D

[youtube]I4uIEqNoLrE[/youtube]

Looks like a cross between Independance Day and War of the Worlds on heat! :eek:

I'm a big fan of the alien/apocolyptic genre, except a majority of them are complete failures. However, this trailer has given me hope that this could be a decent film. :thumbsu:

Also, for any Scrubs and Dexter fans out there like myself, it was a pleasant surprise to see Donald Faison (Turk) and David Zayas (Batista) feature in this film. :D

[YOUTUBE]1_zijS_UAtw[/YOUTUBE]

been looking forward to this movie for a long time now, and it looks amazing. Some early reviews say its Oscar worthy:thumbsu:

Looks great! Really looking forward to this one. First thing that came to mind when I heard about this film was 'The Wrestler'.

Longer and far better trailer for the upcoming '127 hours' movie, also shows some of what the movie will actually involve once he's trapped.

[YOUTUBE]f117lvoyzNs[/YOUTUBE]

Longer and far better trailer for the upcoming '127 hours' movie, also shows some of what the movie will actually involve once he's trapped.

[YOUTUBE]f117lvoyzNs[/YOUTUBE]
Yep much better than the first teaser. Very much looking forward to it now.

[youtube]f117lvoyzNs[/youtube]

"There is no force on Earth more powerful than the will to live."

I was hooked before that tagline, but now I might go see it twice :thumbsu:

Great to see Franco fulfilling his potential...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[youtube]f117lvoyzNs[/youtube]

Saw some documentary about that guy. Pretty amazing what he went through to escape.

127 Hours looks amazing. I reckon the amputation will be hard to watch

Yeah I didn't mention that because I didn't want to spoil the ending for anyone who didn't know how he escaped, although I guess most people going to see it would know what happened anyway.

I remember him describing the amputation in detail, must have been an incredibly difficult thing to do. Not sure I could do it but then again when you're in a life and death situation you've just got to do whatever it takes I guess.

Yeah I didn't mention that because I didn't want to spoil the ending for anyone who didn't know how he escaped, although I guess most people going to see it would know what happened anyway.

I remember him describing the amputation in detail, must have been an incredibly difficult thing to do. Not sure I could do it but then again when you're in a life and death situation you've just got to do whatever it takes I guess.

Haha, i didnt think of it as a spoiler seeing as its a true story, but now that you mention, not everyone would know the story lol:eek:

Yeah, its truly one of those life or death situations. Gotta remember though, he was probably in a state of psychosis though, which would contribute to your actions, as you most likely wouldnt do it if your of sound mind.

Will be interesting to see how the film goes about it.:)

127 Hours looks amazing. I reckon the amputation will be hard to watch
Word is that people have been ill watching it (in previews)...so yeah, probably pretty hard.:eek: Boyle isn't one to mince 'words' in these situations, so I'd expect it to be full on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back