Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Newest X-Men movie gets a trailer, this movie is a prequel and goes all the way back to when Xavier and Magneto were in their early years of mutantcy.

[YOUTUBE]0Y_6m6E-ngI[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah it looks funnier to me as well. I'm so excited about the Fast and Furious 5 as dwayne johnson is appearing in the cast. There is a huge list of rocking upcoming movies for this summers :)

yes man i am excited about this super action movie,because this movie series on of my favorite movie series.this movie got the lots of action and with cars and four vehicles.Waiting for the release of this flick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New horror with the Cloverfield/Paranormal Activity/Blair Witch like use of 'found footage'. This time though it's in the mould of Alien.

[YOUTUBE]VA2pPv4T2YE[/YOUTUBE]

Or you just have the worst taste in movies of all time.

I agree with him.

Everyone raved about it, yet I found it incredibly boring.

Andy from the Office, is 10x funnier as Andy.

And that fat bloke isn't funny at all.

zach hosting saturday night live was one of the funniest things ive seen

and he was hilarious in due date as well

I agree with him.

Everyone raved about it, yet I found it incredibly boring.

Andy from the Office, is 10x funnier as Andy.

And that fat bloke isn't funny at all.

Thought it was decently funny but the reception it got was ridiculous. I can't really remember laughing out loud that much. In fact I barely remember any of it.

New horror with the Cloverfield/Paranormal Activity/Blair Witch like use of 'found footage'. This time though it's in the mould of Alien.

[YOUTUBE]VA2pPv4T2YE[/YOUTUBE]

LOL @ 1:37! this looks so bad that it might be good. Overacting to the extreme. :D

This is pretty old, but is getting a blu-ray release in a couple of weeks so thought i'd post it up here.

[YOUTUBE]QFtDzK64-pk[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back