Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2nd wasn't 'great' but you gotta admire the no holds barred attitude of Michael Bay, if that guy spared a single dollar for the children in Africa I'd be surprised.:thumbsu:

Anyway, new trailer for a new movie set in the future with Robots and Hugh Jackman too. A bit of a Robot Rocky (or the real life story of Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots?).

[YOUTUBE]ei5l3r1dV4I[/YOUTUBE]

Another trailer to lookout for is for the next Fast and Furious movie, but it is called " FAST FIVE" and you can see on youtube but watch out for fan made shit, but also THE ROCK is in this one too which is good , and the other thing is that there is a few haters on IMDB , but whats new.

Having been a LOTR fan Im wondering what The Hobbit is like? I know that James Nesbitt is going to in the cast so Im hoping its good - one of my faves!

I did like both Nadia's so Im looking foward to the 3rd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be interesting, but hasn't been getting great reviews. Not sure why they went for the cheap music and captions half way through the trailer, makes it look like a 'made for tv' movie...

[YOUTUBE]B7_VwoZKPRM[/YOUTUBE]

Was going to mention the soundtrack sounded amazing, then 'Soundtrack Produced by The Chemical Brothers' :thumbsu: win

Friends with benefits.

[YOUTUBE]L0ohJyykwL8[/YOUTUBE]

Looks ok. I have a friend with benefits so i think ill be taking her to see it:cool:

New Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movie, with Seth Rogan too.

[YOUTUBE]KdHUQtnJsyQ[/YOUTUBE]

And new Pirates of the Caribbean movie trailer.

[YOUTUBE]-B7bAaUyvXg[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back