FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone seen the first couple of episodes of Salem? It looks interesting and has a decent IMDB score but it also looks like it has the capacity to go extremely shit pretty quickly.

I stopped at two, I'll return soon, but I reckon you've summed it up perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a bit about this last year when Ang Lee was supposed to be directing the pilot. He dropped out and the guy that did the last few Harry Potter films stepped in. Created by the guy the guy that did the original Israeli version of Homeland, and the guys that do Homeland now, or at least one of them.

Starts next week. THR did a whole big piece on the troubles behind the scenes making it. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fxs-tyrant-dramatic-backstory-709209

Seems like it's a glorified soap, but might be worthwhile.

Anyone seen the first couple of episodes of Salem? It looks interesting and has a decent IMDB score but it also looks like it has the capacity to go extremely shit pretty quickly.
I'm 6 episodes in and it's becoming a grind, much like Under The Dome. At first you're thinking "oh this is gonna be good" but after a few episodes it's peaked and now it's a grind to get through. Will probably get a second season if it hasn't already, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

Only finished first season of Arrow recently but I found it pretty underwhelming. Much better than Smallville though.
Yeah I stopped watching Arrow pretty quickly and I think the Flash will go the same way for me. Considering it's by the same makers I'm not at all surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back