FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone had a look at Siberia yet?

I thought someone may have made a thread on it not 100%. But remember people discussing it and saying that it was really indie/low budget or something and pretty terrible.

Turned the bridge off about 20 minutes in. Looks identical, felt identical, line-for-line and scene-for-scene, to the original but with inferior talent and all the expected cliches. Felt like watching an inferior remake. Was kind of hoping that they used it as a springboard rather than recreate it in a form that was palatable to the homogenised American palate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned the bridge off about 20 minutes in. Looks identical, felt identical, line-for-line and scene-for-scene, to the original but with inferior talent and all the expected cliches. Felt like watching an inferior remake. Was kind of hoping that they used it as a springboard rather than recreate it in a form that was palatable to the homogenised American palate.

I found the female cop bloody annoying.Not sure if I'll give ep2 a go next week.

I found the female cop bloody annoying.Not sure if I'll give ep2 a go next week.

Pale imitation of the other actress. The identical propping annoyed me too i.e. having the iPhone headphones on. Everything just screamed inferior copy to me.

Camp wasn't too bad. Bit of a drama for young people but did have some comedy and drug use that kept it interesting. Seemed like NBC trying to be more like The CW.

Might be a bit too girly to hold my interest but the characters do seem compelling for some reason. Perhaps I just like having a window on the current American cultural trends.

Her character seemed forced, I hate it that every show has to have a 'quirky & unique' character. If it works its great but it leaves so much room for failure too, which is what happened with her. Its like she had homicide OCD.

2 episodes available

just watched the pilot, has some potential, not going to change the world, but better than i thought it was going to be

good mix of case and frat house jokes

pilot seemed a bit dumbed down, over explaining everything, but gonna stick with it

Graceland started on Foxtels Soho last night but Soho have split the pilot ep [73 minutes] into 2 eps,so we have to wait until next week for the rest of it.

I kept getting mesmerised by Scottie Thompson's eyes.I did the same when she was in NCIS a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back