FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like they tried to pull a Sharknado and failed miserably, the only way they can save the show is by making it even more ridiculous

I lost about an hour of my life watching episode 1, I advise others to not watch it. It's just shit, garbage and bs.

They had the potential to make a better zombie movie and choked.

It looks like it's got a decent cast though? I've read that you just have to go in knowing it's gonna be f grade.

There is not enough lower end alphabets to grade it's class.

Z grade is really what it should be considered, even then that's being complimentary.

Scorpion s01e01

May be responsible for the most ludicrous scene in the history of television.

A man driving a black Lamborghini on an airstrip at 200mph, while the female passenger attempts to attach a laptop (by ethernet cable) to a low flying jumbo (they say 8ft above the car in the show). The purpose; to download a program direct from the aircrafts computer system, which will in turn allow it to land (and others in peril) safely. To make it even more ridiculous, the cable is being fed to the female from the first officer on the plane, who is hanging onto the lowered wheel chassi of the low flying jumbo. They have seven seconds to do this.

I saw the ad. Won't see any more.

The lead guy annoyed me too much in that time. Nobody likes someone with an IQ higher than Einsteins if it's all they talk about. Reminded me of numbers (also only based on its ads).

watched Madame Secretary E01 last night. Was ok - neither brilliant nor awful. Will keep watching unless it veers into Scandal territory.

Have to agree. I was really looking forward to it, but the pilot was 'meh'. I'll probably keep watching for another few episodes to see if it picks up but I won't be going out of my way to watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't read through all the posts, so excuse me if this one has been mentioned
The Black List . Has any one seen it ? It started 12 months ago in the US and apparently really good

The Black List . Has any one seen it ? It started 12 months ago in the US and apparently really good

for a run of the mill case of the week network show its ok

compare it to anything actually great and it comes nowhere near it

but if you like james spader and just want to watch him be a boss in stupid save the world situations its pretty funny

for a run of the mill case of the week network show its ok

compare it to anything actually great and it comes nowhere near it

but if you like james spader and just want to watch him be a boss in stupid save the world situations its pretty funny
thanks , but don't know any thing about it at all Just remember someone in the US mentioned it last year . And I am not sure if I know James Spader Will google :)

It's a brilliant show mate. Disregard that 'case of the week' comment as it was only like that for the first half (if that) of the 1st season.

Tried out the first eps of;
The Last Ship - seems very familiar (Last Resort?). Not super interesting
How to Get Away With Murder - a lot going on in the pilot. Could go either way but will keep watching.
Forever - The new Castle - instead of being a writer he's a 200 year old guy who cant die.

Thought it might be a decent idea to have one of these threads a la the 'upcoming movie trailers' thread to post links or videos to new shows that are coming out or just started to air.

I, as I assume most of you are always looking for new shows & this way rather than we can hear about new shows others have heard of.

Anyway, just an idea.
Not movies but TV the bogans are back soon, Code on ABC is great, Mad Dogs last night is a ripper on just after Code. , Blacklist is back, somewhere Game of Thrones is being repeated again so I guess the new season is coming, that BBC First has some great stuff on it.

If you can record , do it ads wreck everything.

Got to keep your eyes open , quality shows on TV lately. Not the reality garbage, I see advertised where Tori Spelling is doing a live reality show on her private life. What a load of crap, really when they start this nonsense you have to wonder if they have lost their career or something. Terrible.

Not movies but TV the bogans are back soon, Code on ABC is great, Mad Dogs last night is a ripper on just after Code. , Blacklist is back, somewhere Game of Thrones is being repeated again so I guess the new season is coming, that BBC First has some great stuff on it.

If you can record , do it ads wreck everything.

Got to keep your eyes open , quality shows on TV lately. Not the reality garbage, I see advertised where Tori Spelling is doing a live reality show on her private life. What a load of crap, really when they start this nonsense you have to wonder if they have lost their career or something. Terrible.
Ahhhh crap I forgot all about The Code, good to hear people like it.

I've enjoyed Gotham so far. I like the direction they are going. Showing the back story of villians and how they came to be. The design of the city is pretty good. Acting could be a bit stronger but they are only a couple of episodes in. The Penguin character is definitely the most interesting at the moment.

watched Madame Secretary E01 last night. Was ok - neither brilliant nor awful. Will keep watching unless it veers into Scandal territory.
Yeah, same feelings here. It's decent enough, and is easy to follow. Also, just starting Scandal, does it get bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back