FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same feelings here. It's decent enough, and is easy to follow. Also, just starting Scandal, does it get bad?
Outrageously bad. A decent premise sidelined by ham acting and ridiculous storylines. Start counting how many Emmy speeches Olivia Pope makes where she's choking back tears while standing up for what she believes in.

Watched the second episode of Scorpion last night. It's going to be thumbs down from me. One dimensional characters are annoying already. About as believable as Sawyer from Lost being intelligent

good lord!!
glad ive given it a miss after seeing one trailer and thinking ...gee that looks ordinary, but i need something to watch
currently saving all eps of walking dead and boardwalk, so i need something while im in that in between phase
still waiting for elementary and penny dreadful to start, and they havent even given a start date for the third series of hannibal yet!

Watched the second episode of Scorpion last night. It's going to be thumbs down from me. One dimensional characters are annoying already. About as believable as Sawyer from Lost being intelligent

I agree with your points.
With that said i have watched all 4 or 5 episodes and am quite enjoying it even with the points you raised.

Has anyone watched Strike Back? I seen an ad for it and it looks pretty good and from a quick Google search it seems to have some pretty positive reviews.
It's been going for 4 years [4th season just starting on Fox8]
The 5th season,also the final, was mean't to air months ago in the USA but Aussie actor Sullivan Stapleton was injured and filming was put off for months.Season 5 will be early next year.

The Bridge has just been axed after 2 seasons

has the original one or just the US version? the original is one of the best series going around

Has anyone watched Strike Back? I seen an ad for it and it looks pretty good and from a quick Google search it seems to have some pretty positive reviews.

strike back is skinemax at its best
first series is really strange because it is bloody brilliant but probably didn't rate
season 2 onwards is typical skinemax, **** and guns and a real riot if you're in the mood for it

Stalker, watch it just for the weirdos. could actually be interesting for a season or so, not much more I fear.

Yeah agree, had a pilot marathon on the weekend. Thought Stalker was ok, will give it a few more eps.

Legends - starring Sean Bean, conspiracy/FBI drama...def can see watching at least a season. Howard Gordon behind the scenes (24, Homeland)

Forever - Ioan Gruffud (Fantastic Four) Investigative drama with some cheesy humor mixed in, same vein as Bones id say. Sci Fi element is the main character is 200 years old, and everytime he dies, wakes up the next day in the East River (i think)

Penny Dreadful - Supernatural drama, too slow burn for the genre, and poor acting couldn't keep me hooked.

Z Nation - Zombie drama that rips off elements of Walking Dead/Dawn of the Dead. Easy watching, so will give it a few more eps as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first couple of eps of "Intruders" and first of "An Honourable Woman". Both 8 eps series I think. Intruders has me scratching my head a bit but will probably see both of them through.

Transparent is a really interesting and good drama. I also checked out the rest of the Amazon Original pilots all seem worth looking at once more eps are released but it's a shame The Rebel has already been cut.

Transparent is a really interesting and good drama. I also checked out the rest of the Amazon Original pilots all seem worth looking at once more eps are released but it's a shame The Rebel has already been cut.

Quality first ep, will feedback after watching the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back