FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm up to season 7 but I had to stop watching a few months ago as it was starting to just go in circles.

yeah after season 5 it does that, i stopped watching a few years ago for that exact reason after loving it there for a while

I sill watch it. This season has been a bit better as its back to case of the week style storylines
That's what I hate most about Supernatural!! Even if the storyline is never really getting anywhere, I much rather the ep be on whatever that is then something that is completely pointless - each is their own I guess.

I'm up to season 7 but I had to stop watching a few months ago as it was starting to just go in circles.
Yeah, it's not the greatest now, and I was a huge Supernatural fan.

I'll still remember marathoning the first 2 seasons and just being, wow, this show is so ****ing amazing. I goddamn love Sam and Dean Winchester. The ****ing revolver. Their dad is this enigmatic badass. Holy **** Demons! Lucifer is ****ing evil as shit!

In my opinion, the angel arc ruined the show. It's cool they were brought in to fight against Hell, but their internal disputes were just a borefest. Castiel is a cool character, but what they did with his character is just.... meh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's not the greatest now, and I was a huge Supernatural fan.

I'll still remember marathoning the first 2 seasons and just being, wow, this show is so ******* amazing. I goddamn love Sam and Dean Winchester. The ******* revolver. Their dad is this enigmatic badass. Holy **** Demons! Lucifer is ******* evil as shit!

In my opinion, the angel arc ruined the show. It's cool they were brought in to fight against Hell, but their internal disputes were just a borefest. Castiel is a cool character, but what they did with his character is just.... meh.
I'm still going to watch it but I just needed a timeout from it. I watched. Seven seasons almost back to back!

Battle Creek is pretty crapola, wish it was better

i get that its light hearted but its pretty bland and everything feels like its from a show from a few years ago

Constantine was decent hope it doesn't get the chop, still no official word but they have halted production which obviously isn't a good sign.

Feel sorry for the people that gave up with Supernatural!

Has anyone got around to watching Sony's Powers tv show?

I watched the first episode on my US account, it just has poor SFX and the writing is not that good. I hoped it would be better, but will watch them when they are free on my AU account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back