FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i was pissed because it was sooooo bad

possible heads up - theres a few threads floating around on this board with recommendations of what to watch, might be worth a look so you don't have to settle for that tripe :thumbsu:

Nothing new in them yet for me. Off topic - picked up a pair of Jordan 5 raging bulls y'day

Watched first episodes of Hindsight (woman about to get married for 2nd time wakes up 15 years earlier before her 1st marriage) and Togetherness (new show for Mark Duplass from The League).

I think they are meant to be comedies. Togetherness might get another episode or two but not convinced by Hindsight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched first episodes of Hindsight (woman about to get married for 2nd time wakes up 15 years earlier before her 1st marriage) and Togetherness (new show for Mark Duplass from The League).

I think they are meant to be comedies. Togetherness might get another episode or two but not convinced by Hindsight

Loving Togetherness....very black comedy...very close to married life as well....:oops:

Any good Fly?

i watched the first 2 episodes and really liked it and then got side tracked watching other shows

off the first 2 episodes i definitely recommend but not sure how it went

its just got quality actors, theres a thread for it on here somewhere

Battle Creek,the new show from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan

Starts March 1st,starring Dean Winters [L&O SVU],Josh Duhamel [Las Vegas] and Aussie Damon Herriman [had a great scene in Breaking Bad as the druggie yelling out "Tucker,Tucker,Tucker"]

Watched pilot for Eye Candy. So bad that I almost want to keep watching. Seems to be set in the city od Cliche, by the corner of "characters need to voice plot devices as writers cannot convey WTF is going on otherwise" street.

Starts March 1st,starring Dean Winters [L&O SVU],Josh Duhamel [Las Vegas] and Aussie Damon Herriman [had a great scene in Breaking Bad as the druggie yelling out "Tucker,Tucker,Tucker"]

Been looking forward to checking this and Wayward Pines out when they drop

Imagine the books that could be written or the arguments that could be had over cast of Oz vs cast of Deadwood.

Or we could just be eternally thankful we had both lol

Anyone looked at Bosch?

Watched the first ten minutes....seemed okayish.

Waiting for Smokey to appear was disconcerting...

(Lead is Mr Black from LOST)

Yeah, just finished the series.

It's a cut above the usual tv pap. Acting is good, writing good, looks good etc.

Lacks originality, but as a well-made cop story it goes alright. I enjoyed it.

Looks average and cliched. Surprised Gilligan is involved, doesn't have his "feel" to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back