The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

If the documents are fabricated, Rudy goes to prison. He's not an anonymous qanon twitter nutjob, he's putting his freedom on the line here. I find it hard to believe that he fabricated tens of thousands of emails and text messages, none of which have been denied as legit by the Biden camp.
This is obviously more of the material that was provided to Guiliani from Andrii Derkach (Russian covert agent). Not sure what the Delaware Police are going to do with it, apart from work as Trump's stooges.

Rudy claims that he has texts from Hunter to Joe admitting that he face timed a 14 year old girl naked, and has several incriminating pictures:

Would be interested to actually see the texts, can't make out anything from that twitter video - is there a clearer version somewhere? Checked the Newsmax website but couldn't see them posted anywhere.

Seems like a fairly open and shut case if old mate Rudy is to be believed. Odds on the Delaware State Police being declared part of the deep state within a week or so?

If I were Trump I'd ignore the first "debate" question and instead use my first 2 minutes of uninterrupted time to lay out Biden's corruption. Hang the crook right from the get go before the moderator can steer the discussion into race politics and corona (yawn).

If I were Trump I'd ignore the first "debate" question and instead use my first 2 minutes of uninterrupted time to lay out Biden's corruption. Hang the crook right from the get go before the moderator can steer the discussion into race politics and corona (yawn).

Got an answer yet, for how tarriffs imposed on Mexican imports and paid for by US consumers, equals “Mexico paying for the wall?”

He's supposed to be the President of the US, not a crazy old grandpa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interested to actually see the texts, can't make out anything from that twitter video - is there a clearer version somewhere? Checked the Newsmax website but couldn't see them posted anywhere.

Seems like a fairly open and shut case if old mate Rudy is to be believed. Odds on the Delaware State Police being declared part of the deep state within a week or so?
I'm not sure Trump going after corruption is his best strategy... especially in light of his tax returns being uncovered, and the recent discovery of a previously undeclared Chinese account.

Not particularly damning if Rudy doesn't have pics to go with it, as claimed.

2020-10-20_17-53-08.jpg

Not particularly damning if Rudy doesn't have pics to go with it, as claimed.

View attachment 990936

Cheers.

No, not quite the narrative Rudy was pushing is it. Just a paraphrasing of the smack his ex was talking, with an apparent acknowledgement that the kid never said anything like what the ex was suggesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back