The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
I don’t agree with their methods but they were brought in to destabilise and fight the system etc and that is what they are doing.

You are right in 10-20 years there will be ones who say well we got beaten at our own game, always looks way more sinister in the moment.

Democrats were prepared this time for the fight, 2016 they probably weren’t.
indeed.

Kanye and Lebron were getting antsy, just look how the DNC took Gabbard's head

They also used it to steal the senate majority and claim more house seats
And win all the Gubernatorial elections... wait they usually come back with "they couldn't do all that or it looks too suspicious so they only did it for Biden"

I mean, it's how Hilary won the election in 2016 right?

Well she certainly received, how should I put it ... 'invaluable assistance' to defeat Bernie.

I have no doubt she tried against Trump too but it wasn't enough.

Well she certainly received, how should I put it ... 'invaluable assistance' to defeat Bernie.

I have no doubt she tried against Trump too but it wasn't enough.

EDIT: Maybe that's why Trump got more votes than polling in 2016? So you're saying Trump rigged the election?

Last edited:
There is a game to be played then there are out and out lies.
or his was performance. (Trump)

and if you drill down into Obama's Presidency also, it was a performance, just a different type, Nobel worthy acceptability, the only Nobel Peace Prize recipient who can start wars with impunity

Last edited:
just as Obama represented a tabula rasa canvas for the polis to transfer their ambitions on,

guess what, Trump inverted it and played the same cards but for the folks who were left behind. The Dems are the establishment educated Beltway fourthEstate class, they have the economic resources and the banks, the Clintons were the bagmen for the Dems, and BO was in hock to the Wall Street Interests and Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan,

Trump spoke to the common man in the flyover states.

I put it to you, Trump never lied, his entire constituency was within 10 feet of a smartphone of a google search to verify facts and details, Trump was never gonna bring back mines in Appalachia, production lines in Pittsburgh, union motor industry jobs in Detroit. He said that (he would bring them back). But that was not possible, folks are not stupid rubes. They prefered to support DT than the establishment interests.

Trump lacks candour, mien, rhetorical flourish, and gravitas. But there really is no difference. They are all corrupt. Just which are acceptably corrupt for you? Pony up with your answer and vote.

Do you also enjoy heads on pikes? Do what they used to do in the 18th century? Go proper old school conservative?

I don't get the whingeing about that glitch, I mean they caught it and fixed it, which I imagine was due to processes put in place for that very reason. Hannity is having a bit of a moan about it, after a segment where he showed a few people criticizing Trump and pretending that means that everyone on the left hates everyone on the right.

Last edited:
I don't get the whingeing about that glitch, I mean they caught it and fixed it, which I imagine was due to processes put in place for that very reason. Hannity is having a bit of a moan about it, after a segment where he showed a few people criticizing Trump and pretending that means that everyone on the left hates everyone on the right.
To quote Don "Coke Face" Jr: VoTeR FRauD!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

actually, if you wanna make melanin a class, the ratio of Trump votes by black folk was increasing....
very unseemly tho
No real data yet - exit polls indicate a slight increase in states that don't matter. Thanks, lil Wayne. #YoungMoney #50CentsInTheDollar

Meanwhile, Democrat grassroots campaigns got the vote out in cities that mattered: Atlanta, Detroit, Philidelphia, Milwaukee.

If the Democrats rigged the election they didn't do a very good job of it. They would've just rigged Florida and Biden would've been confirmed winner by 10pm.
They would have rigged the senate too, surely?

Folks need to move on, whether or not the process was legit.
Stop trying to not-so-subtly perpetuate this myth. The process was as legit as it could be (you know, given a man who lost the popular vote by three million votes and never had an approval rating above 50 per cent won an election easily in 2016, and trailing by four million votes this time is only going to lose narrowly).

No real data yet - exit polls indicate a slight increase in states that don't matter. Thanks, lil Wayne. #YoungMoney #50CentsInTheDollar

Meanwhile, Democrat grassroots campaigns got the vote out in cities that mattered: Atlanta, Detroit, Philidelphia, Milwaukee.

How do you talk about a GOTV campaign in Atlanta and then not provide a link to the "Get Your Booty To the Poll" video? :(

I put it to you, Trump never lied ...

df7d03a1e3358afd55cf7719ee66f247.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back