The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
If the Democrats rigged the election they didn't do a very good job of it.

They don't do a very good job of anything TBH.

I hear Carter wasn't too bad though. I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this quote from him.

“There is no reason to trust insiders in the elections industry.”- Jimmy Carter, 39th U.S. President

I hear Carter wasn't too bad though. I certainly wholeheartedly agree with this quote from him.

“There is no reason to trust insiders in the elections industry.”- Jimmy Carter, 39th U.S. President
Do you ever find it off that the people you don’t agree with ideologically are all so universally despicably evil while the people you do agree with are above reproach :think:

You actually text in to Alan Jones’ show, don’t you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you ever find it off that the people you don’t agree with ideologically are all so universally despicably evil while the people you do agree with are above reproach :think:

How uncanny. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to ask you precisely the same question but resisted.

just as Obama represented a tabula rasa canvas for the polis to transfer their ambitions on,

guess what, Trump inverted it and played the same cards but for the folks who were left behind. The Dems are the establishment educated Beltway fourthEstate class, they have the economic resources and the banks, the Clintons were the bagmen for the Dems, and BO was in hock to the Wall Street Interests and Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan,

Trump spoke to the common man in the flyover states.

I put it to you, Trump never lied, his entire constituency was within 10 feet of a smartphone of a google search to verify facts and details, Trump was never gonna bring back mines in Appalachia, production lines in Pittsburgh, union motor industry jobs in Detroit. He said that (he would bring them back). But that was not possible, folks are not stupid rubes. They prefered to support DT than the establishment interests.

Trump lacks candour, mien, rhetorical flourish, and gravitas. But there really is no difference. They are all corrupt. Just which are acceptably corrupt for you? Pony up with your answer and vote.

Trump never did anything BUT lie.

Trump paid off Corporate interests with a massive tax cut. He also paid himself off with his corrupt practises.

Read what I said. I'll be happy when that fat cheat goes to Sing sing 'correctional' facility.

I vote Trump into jail, thats my vote.

he said such manifest untruths, that no sentient person is believing that, and everyone is within a google search to verify the facts.

That was the point.
Mere puffery? Innocent hyperbole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back