The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

Unless they're in the right spots it won't mean much, if you think there are huge black populations in Illinois, California and New York which Trump has no chance of winning, fourteen percent of the rest of that isn't much spread over the rest of the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was allegedly written by a man with a serious drug habit and in a stressful situation, talking to an immediate family member. I think we can forgive the typos.
Yeah but you manage to post ok

If I were Trump I'd ignore the first "debate" question and instead use my first 2 minutes of uninterrupted time to lay out Biden's corruption. Hang the crook right from the get go before the moderator can steer the discussion into race politics and corona (yawn).

Biden could take a similar approach I suppose but there probably aren't enough 2 minute segments.

If I were Trump I'd ignore the first "debate" question and instead use my first 2 minutes of uninterrupted time to lay out Biden's corruption. Hang the crook right from the get go before the moderator can steer the discussion into race politics and corona (yawn).
Yeah but why stop at 2 minutes? Trump should spend the whole debate ranting about conspiracy theories instead of addressing any questions. That would be genius.

I have the best words.

PS if that was a snipe about me being a recovering alcoholic, it was kinda low. I'm gonna go build a castle out of Play-Doh to cheer myself up.
No snipe - more a reflection on the excuse of highlighting his drug issues rather than any translation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back