The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Yeah, that type of campaigning is going to win you new votes...

It is light-hearted and really just a bit of fun. They haven't taken out ad money to blanket PA with it.

Best just to make people feel miserable ey.

I'm glad that my home state of Illinois accepts emailed ballots and that I was able to check online that mine had been accepted.

From a NYT article:

Dana Rawls, a Georgia voter who works in communications in Adelaide, Australia, said she had voted from the country without issue since 2006, “but this year has been an absolute nightmare.”
After Georgia’s primary election in June, Ms. Rawls was dismayed to learn that the local election office never received her completed ballot. She was determined her vote would be counted in November.
Like Mr. Cole, Ms. Rawls took her completed ballot to the post office the same day she received it, on Sept. 18, paying about $25 to send it by international registered post. It took until Oct. 20 to reach Los Angeles, from where it needs to travel to Fulton County in Georgia.
“I am still terrified that it won’t make it in time,” she said.
When it seemed as if her original ballot had been lost, Ms. Rawls sent an emergency backup ballot on Oct. 16 via international express. The only message she has found in the tracking system is, “Your package is on its way.”
After paying $70 in postage for the two ballots, Ms. Rawls said, she worried that neither would arrive.
“It’s utter madness and completely exhausting,” she said.
Ms. Rawls, who is Australia co-chairwoman of the Global Black Caucus for Democrats Abroad, said she would vote by email if she could and questioned why the rules for overseas voting vary by state.
“There just needs to be an effort to recognize that we’re in the 21st century,” she said. “Why is there no option for those of us who are out in the world and who still want to vote?”
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/28/us/politics/vote-abroad-election-mail-in-ballot.html

Why didn't she send it by courier ... much more accountable.

On a pure numbers basis when compared with POTUS - yes I'd absolutely disagree.

We're talking about a guy with 80m odd followers on twitter, who is regarded as an infallible living god by a good section of his rusted-ons. Just as one example, how many lives ya reckon he could have saved by simply not disparaging masks, or even *gasp* encouraging his supporters to wear them?

Thats before we even get to the general downplaying of the virus over 10 consecutive months.

Your manic adherence to Pelosi/Cuomo/Feb/Chinatown is ridiculous. They were bad in Jan/Feb, Trump has been bad all the way through. Dude is POTUS and has displayed not an ounce of actual leadership re: covid, he practically has "I don't take responsibility" tattooed on his forehead. Yet here you are pretending its in any way comparable, its laughable.

Probably none, masks don't do shit.

Source: it says so on the damn packet.

They're not biased towards Biden or Democrats normally?? I was very surprised that both interviews were pro Trump Americans and got to have their say without being talked over or interrupted too much. Let people hear both sides.

I think they had a decent for and against breakdown of the debate, except for praising the around the kitchen table talk as being authentic and non scripted when Joe brought up almost exactly the same speech in 2014, and I think tried again yesterday but it's now scrambled.

from memory they did say that the kitchen table stuff came off as inauthentic, but the bit where Biden sounded off about kids in cages being separated from their parents they said did sound more authentic.

That would have been the right thing to do.

... and he did, eventually in July. Labeling it patriotic.

Called it patriotic a grand total of one time. In July. What a leader!! :tearsofjoy:

Back here on earth, he's been wishy-washy if not outright dismissive on masks and consistently mocked Biden for wearing one, as recently as last week. As I suspect you know.

You are ****ing unreal, Taylor.

Last edited:
Not only has he proven to be the only leader to keep his head whilst the rest have surrendered to fear and idiotic bureaucrats but his then gone ahead and quietly signed a series of middle east peace agreements that every previous administration has said were impossible.

Whatever happens next Tuesday, Trump is a historical force. If he wins, his legacy will be epic. But lets leave that for next Wednesday

You are now quoting and responding to yourself, dude.

gone ahead and with great fanfare and self-promotion signed a series of middle east arms deals like every previous administration has also done.
Sorry mate, don’t want to be a spelling Nazi but I’ve fixed that up for you.

Hours ago, TUCKER CALRSON's interview with Bobulinski has destroyed any Biden Presidency before it begins.
The evidence presented and Bobulinski's presentation was irrefutable. Joe Biden using his Brother and his hapless son has been running an international pay for play influencing operation on a global scale. No Presidency can survive the inevitable fall out and relentless accusations.

You must have missed the memo - even Trump has given up on this angle, mate. Has pivoted to Biden's comments on fossil fuel in the 2nd debate as his go-to attack.

They're not biased towards Biden or Democrats normally?? I was very surprised that both interviews were pro Trump Americans and got to have their say without being talked over or interrupted too much. Let people hear both sides.

I think they had a decent for and against breakdown of the debate, except for praising the around the kitchen table talk as being authentic and non scripted when Joe brought up almost exactly the same speech in 2014, and I think tried again yesterday but it's now scrambled.

Eh? They specifically called out that, while yes those sort of warm fuzzy political statements do tend to play well, it was definitely scripted and not particularly authentic. While also noting that Trump was kinda ready to call that out this time.

I've also never seen them interrupt or talk over a guest ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He still can't work out how these bloody trends happen

Is he quoting the CDA s230 - the law that specifically allows commercial platforms to moderate content without fear of legal threat?

Such a libertarian.

Free the current shiny thing that caught my attention!

LOL at Biden not protecting police officers being attacked by a knife wielding abuser.. Do we need to show what happened last time a police officer tried to tase someone coming at her with a knife (hint hint she got stabbed and nearly died if not for her partner shooting him)..

View attachment 997655

You mean the guy that health officials had been called for? Not the police?
The same police that had visited the property before and knew what they were dealing with?
The police that dont have enough money for enough tasers for its officers but enough guns?

Nothing wrong with the statement. In fact the US needs to do more about Mental Health like many places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back