NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just know, he's doing this for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him.
This is obvious parody/sarcasm coming from just about anyone else, but considering your recent track record I can only assume you're actually serious here... so I'll just say that every time I think you reached peak cookery, you somehow find another gear. Its actually kinda impressive :tearsofjoy:

Imagine still believing the man of the people, drain the swamp shtick now, in 2024. Truly incredible :oops:

JD Vance - bought and paid for by billionaires. No surprises.

A favourite of Thiel and the tech bros I see... explains the Elon endorsement. I see JD was also classmates with Vivek at Yale. A true chad brigade on their way to the Whitehouse... positive days indeed.

(Sorry to interrupt Chuckles and his kink-shaming of poor old Paul Pelosi)

Hope they have room for the 8 other CFIUS members who approved the deal. No doubt the evidence of Hills leaning on all of them to ram it through is all in order :tearsofjoy:

Ahh lebbo :tearsofjoy:

Geez, the "do your own research" crew sure ain't what they used to be.

He was there for nearly 4 hours from 5:10 to 9pm.
Police on the scene said that the broken glass was on the outside, not the inside.
Where was Pelosi’s security? They’re there even when Nancy is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't a deflection. Was just pointing out how poor and to be honest niave your comment was.

You should just admit you only hae an issue with billionaires funding politicians if the are ones you agree with.
Wrong.
I think it's abhorrent that donation tallies are listed with polling numbers, and I absolutely agree with Sanders who wants to take donations out of politics and make elections publically funded.

I see you still have no source, and seem ok with a VP who is bought and owned by a billionaire.

Now, are you man enough to admit you made an incorrect assumption and apologise?

Wrong.
I think it's abhorrent that donation tallies are listed with polling numbers, and I absolutely agree with Sanders who wants to take donations out of politics and make elections publically funded.

I see you still have no source, and seem ok with a VP who is bought and owned by a billionaire.

Now, are you man enough to admit you made an incorrect assumption and apologise?
I'm not ok with it but I'm not the one trying to score points of it. Then pretending it only happens on one side by deflecting with source?

You can google Beto O'Rourke if you want. I'm sure there's more an I'm certain you already know there is more.

I'm not ok with it but I'm not the one trying to score points of it. Then pretending it only happens on one side by deflecting with source?

You can google Beto O'Rourke if you want. I'm sure there's more an I'm certain you already know there is more.
I don't care if they are GOP or Dems. It's plain wrong regardless. At least someone in the Dems (Sanders) publically opposes it. I've mentioned it many times.

JD is bought by a billionaire to represent a party that is increasing taxes on people earning less than $75k and cutting taxes on people earning over $5m. The cult are cool with this. It's weird.

Historically, societies crumble when wealth inequality reaches a certain infection point and there are useful idiots in the US cheering on policies that will gut the middle class. We'll be somewhat shielded in Australia (we may actually benefit in the short term from Trump's impending trade war with China) for a while, but I hope we don't follow the same path of robbing the majority to prop up the 1%.

FWIW I'd be doing everything possible to reduce donations and influence in Australian politics too, even if our imperfect system is miles better than what they US have.

I don't care if they are GOP or Dems. It's plain wrong regardless. At least someone in the Dems (Sanders) publically opposes it. I've mentioned it many times.

JD is bought by a billionaire to represent a party that is increasing taxes on people earning less than $75k and cutting taxes on people earning over $5m.
The cult are cool with this. It's weird.

Historically, societies crumble when wealth inequality reaches a certain infection point and there are useful idiots in the US cheering on policies that will gut the middle class. We'll be somewhat shielded in Australia (we may actually benefit in the short term from Trump's impending trade war with China) for a while, but I hope we don't follow the same path of robbing the majority to prop up the 1%.

FWIW I'd be doing everything possible to reduce donations and influence in Australian politics too, even if our imperfect system is miles better than what they US have.
Do you have a source for this?

* Guessing it's a Project 2025 thing that Trump has distanced himself from.

Do you have a source for this?

* Guessing it's a Project 2025 thing that Trump has distanced himself from.
Yes.

It's a paper from 2017 - "Distributional Effects Of The Conference Agreement For H.R.1, The Tax Cuts And Jobs Act"
It accounts for all other policy effects on US household income (e.g. healthcare penalties).

For an idea of how Trump's tax cuts for the rich (and little movement for everyone else) work without the associated penalties, this link has graphs:

1721435077026.png

Trump and his billionaire cronies have played the US public for fools.

Yes.

It's a paper from 2017 - "Distributional Effects Of The Conference Agreement For H.R.1, The Tax Cuts And Jobs Act"
It accounts for all other policy effects on US household income (e.g. healthcare penalties).

For an idea of how Trump's tax cuts for the rich (and little movement for everyone else) work without the associated penalties, this link has graphs:

View attachment 2053105

Where does it say taxes for
Yes.

View attachment 2053105

So where does it say Trump wants to increase the taxes for under 75k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back