NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Like clockwork

Stokey is gonna be so disappointed in you :(
But seriously, i'll admit that after more evidence has come to light it appears it may not have been a lovers quarrel as was originally thought. I think we can all admit the original series of events was very confusing and the information patchy, and we may all have gotten carried away. Particularly Paul Pelosi's response to the incident was odd - but nothing to condemn the man. I hope Paul Pelosi is safe and well.

That being said, I'll admit every man has its vices and I still find it funny to joke about. I'm not perfect. This is mainly because I think Paul's wife is an incredibly evil woman. I think he would be better off leaving her but she's got some great assets, and i'm not talking only about her insider trading portfolio.

A tremendous clip ET, sends a shiver down the spine, thank you for sharing.

Chuck Schumer said the quiet part out loud when he threatened Trump in 2017 "The intell community have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you". This was while Trump was acting president. If the IC don't work for the elected government, who do they work for?

We have now seen how correct Schumer was, with the deep state trying to JFK the great man - no doubt concerned that he would apply the brakes to the endless pro-war theft of tax dollars championed by the MSM-programmed left wing NPCs. The same reason JFK was tragically unalived. Fortunately, good has trumped evil in this case.

They will try again, but they will fail. And we now have a self-made millennial VP of impoverished background and a high-IQ Indian chad learning from the master and prepared to be passed the baton when necessary.

Positive times indeed.
I would like to align myself with the ideas expressed in your post. You’ve said what I wanted to say but you have done so far more eloquently.

The great man is under attack. The empire strikes back. They missed this time but they will try again.

We might have to dust off the steel caps and learn our breakfast cereals.

#w#warMAGA

But seriously, i'll admit that after more evidence has come to light it appears it may not have been a lovers quarrel as was originally thought. I think we can all admit the original series of events was very confusing and the information patchy, and we may all have gotten carried away. Particularly Paul Pelosi's response to the incident was odd - but nothing to condemn the man. I hope Paul Pelosi is safe and well.
This is exactly the problem. Blokes like Lebbo are still running with the original patchy info, literal years after all the clearly non-scandalous details have been widely confirmed. He actively discounts or avoids these details, and just like dear leader you're both still happy to joke about it coz it involves a political team you don't like.

And now all of a sudden when the shoe is on the other foot we're all supposed to be serious and somber about someone trying to do violence to Trump, no jokes about that please oh me of my no. Again, spare me.

That being said, I'll admit every man has its vices and I still find it funny to joke about. I'm not perfect. This is mainly because I think Paul's wife is an incredibly evil woman. I think he would be better off leaving her but she's got some great assets, and i'm not talking only about her insider trading portfolio.
Haha, and you're still doing it. "Vices", **** me.

Anyhoo, good to know a personal belief that someone is evil or associated with evil means that making fun of their near death experience is all good, gimme half and I'll post some real zingers about Donnie nearly getting his head blown off :thumbsu:

This is exactly the problem. Blokes like Lebbo are still running with the original patchy info, literal years after all the clearly non-scandalous details have been widely confirmed. He actively discounts or avoids these details, and just like dear leader you're both still happy to joke about it coz it involves a political team you don't like.

And now all of a sudden when the shoe is on the other foot we're all supposed to be serious and somber about someone trying to do violence to Trump, no jokes about that please oh me of my no. Again, spare me.

Haha, and you're still doing it. "Vices", **** me.

Anyhoo, good to know a personal belief that someone is evil or associated with evil means that making fun of their near death experience is all good, gimme half and I'll post some real zingers about Donnie nearly getting his head blown off :thumbsu:
The difference is though, Trump is a good person and a beacon of hope in this age.

I thought we should have all been respectful of Trump in the immediate hours after the assassination attempt because he's a former president and a future president and it's an incredibly important thing that legitimately could have led to a US civil war. As time goes by i see it as less and less of an issue and if people want to laugh and joke, sure - if they're doing it to be funny its fine, if they genuinely believe he deserves to die or otherwise, well then they're insane, but I already knew that with that SRP crowd anyway.

Nope, not at all. Biden also needs to watch out for sniper’s. There’s a fair chance that he will be taken out and they’ll blame it on Trump supporters.
Question: hypothetically, if Biden is assassinated while he has covid, will his death still be attributed to Covid/treated as a Covid death? *asking for a friend.

If post is too off topic mods have my permission to move to relevant Covid thread.

Question: hypothetically, if Biden is assassinated while he has covid, will his death still be attributed to Covid/treated as a Covid death? *asking for a friend.

If post is too off topic mods have my permission to move to relevant Covid thread.
Classic case of death "with Covid" haha

Ok I think we're done :tearsofjoy:

Of all your batshit insane beliefs this one may well top the list, big call I know. The idea that he's any less corrupt than Pelosi is hilarious.

Cheers for the Friday arvo laugh tho :thumbsu:
Just know, he's doing this for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him.

Just know, he's doing this for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him.
This is obvious parody/sarcasm coming from just about anyone else, but considering your recent track record I can only assume you're actually serious here... so I'll just say that every time I think you reached peak cookery, you somehow find another gear. Its actually kinda impressive :tearsofjoy:

Imagine still believing the man of the people, drain the swamp shtick now, in 2024. Truly incredible :oops:

JD Vance - bought and paid for by billionaires. No surprises.

A favourite of Thiel and the tech bros I see... explains the Elon endorsement. I see JD was also classmates with Vivek at Yale. A true chad brigade on their way to the Whitehouse... positive days indeed.

(Sorry to interrupt Chuckles and his kink-shaming of poor old Paul Pelosi)

Hope they have room for the 8 other CFIUS members who approved the deal. No doubt the evidence of Hills leaning on all of them to ram it through is all in order :tearsofjoy:

Ahh lebbo :tearsofjoy:

Geez, the "do your own research" crew sure ain't what they used to be.

He was there for nearly 4 hours from 5:10 to 9pm.
Police on the scene said that the broken glass was on the outside, not the inside.
Where was Pelosi’s security? They’re there even when Nancy is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back