NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris never called Biden a rapist.

Referring to the accusers, Harris reportedly said, “I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”​
None of the allegations at that time included rape.​
About a year later, in March 2020, one of the women expanded on her original allegation and accused Biden of digitally penetrating her. Biden has denied those allegations.​
We could find no comments from Harris since her remarks in early April 2019, which did not involve any accusations of rape. So the claim that she has called Biden a rapist is false.​

Harris never called Biden a racist.

Harris specifically said to Biden, “I do not believe you are a racist.” That was in the June 27, 2019, debate during which moderators asked a question about racial inequities in policing. The question grew into a wider discussion of race among the 10 candidates on stage, and Harris directed her remarks to Biden, who was leading in the polls at the time.​
Interestingly, despite Harris’ preface to her comments, the exchange that followed is the primary piece of evidence used by those advancing the claim that Harris called Biden “a racist.”​

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/harris-hasnt-called-biden-a-racist-or-a-rapist/

If anyone disagrees with the source, they are welcome to post any evidence disputing the available information.

Vance, on the other hand. Did explicitly make those statements about Trump.

In the accelerating climate of hate, division and dangerous rhetoric, both sides need to start holding their own sides to account.
Stop spreading disinformation and lies to feed fear, anger and division.

Let’s face it, most of the woke whack jobs are beyond help. We’ve all seen the responses on the srp and the weird meltdown by our legal aid friend here.

One hopes the few remaining lefties with a functioning brain cell actively call for calm and a stop to the dangerous rhetoric coming from that side of the political aisle.

Referring to your political opponents as nazis or hitler is just dumb, and leads to events like what we saw yesterday.
Vance thinks Trump is a Hitler / dictator type. The VP lol

You’re all complete ***** and deluded nutcases in this thread.

Fancy acting like little cheerleaders for trump as Australians

Pathetic

Vance thinks Trump is a Hitler / dictator type. The VP lol

You’re all complete ***** and deluded nutcases in this thread.

Fancy acting like little cheerleaders for trump as Australians

Pathetic

What about all the Australian gimps that don't support Trump and still get all worked up over him?

Lots of them about.

Once again, the Democrats knew him well. They knew how to push his buttoms.

Deadshits ****ed around and found out. Their strategies backfired.
Ok, so you're unable to point to any specifics in terms of insults to Trump that went too far in the 2016 election cycle. Again, shocked to be sitting here.

Its the vibe, its mabo

Ok, so you're unable to point to any specifics in terms of insults to Trump that went too far in the 2016 election cycle. Again, shocked to be sitting here.

Its the vibe, its mabo

It's the bourbons wasn't around in 2016 vibe.

So he keeps asking to be spoonfed everything because he's actually clueless as to what went down back then.

Those posts of mine are true in light of recent events.
Ahh right, the Stokey approach - guys, can we tone down the rhetoric please!? No, not after Pelosi's husband was attacked. No, not after the election in the lead up to Jan 6. Starting.... now!

Just lol

I asked you because you dominate this thread.
In post count, sure. In terms of divisive extreme rhetoric (you know, the thing you guys suddenly care oh so much about?), its Flowers, Lebbo and Bostonian by the length of the Flemington straight.

Of course, because I hate the Democrats.
As this thread is US Politics am I under any obligation to do anything other than shit can the Democrats if I choose?
Careful mate, around these parts those kind of political views could be interpreted as deranged, possibly in association with some kind of syndrome :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the bourbons wasn't around in 2016 vibe.

So he keeps asking to be spoonfed everything because he's actually clueless as to what went down back then.
Does he not remember that one of the defining moments of the 2016 campaign was when Hillary called all Trump supporters deplorables.

Ahh right, the Stokey approach - guys, can we tone down the rhetoric please!? No, not after Pelosi's husband was attacked. No, not after the election in the lead up to Jan 6. Starting.... now!

Just lol

In post count, sure. In terms of divisive extreme rhetoric (you know, the thing you guys suddenly care oh so much about?), its Flowers, Lebbo and Bostonian by the length of the Flemington straight.
I have an approach named after me now. Cool.

Does he not remember that one of the defining moments of the 2016 campaign was when Hillary called all Trump supporters deplorables.
Was that before or after he got his rallies chanting "lock her up"?

Before or after rally goers were heard shouting "traitor" and "kill her"?

Before or after he called her a monster, unbalanced, unstable and unhinged?

Before or after he said a Clinton presidency would lead to “the destruction of this country from within”?

Spoiler: she made the deplorables comment after all of that and more.

You guys aren't very good at this are you. But sure, I'm the one with no idea what happened in 2016 lol

Last edited:
Well given I'm hating on the most racist political organisation in the history of the US it should be warranted.
Those who hate Trump have no such warrant though, no siree bob, its all down to the syndrome.

And you wonder why I post so much in this thread. **** me, its utterly hilarious. White papers could be written about the cognitive disconnect and lack of logical consistency going on in here :tearsofjoy:

Just lol

No approach going on, just posted the truth. The hatred needs to drop down a notch or two. The SRP, they are gone and that cannot be disputed. This board is about conspiracies and over the years has been good, light hearted and sometimes very funny reading. It doesn't need to be continually infiltrated with the same vile that SRP has. As you are the thread leader it was just a suggestion to dial it back a bit, in light of recent events. No big deal. My posts are not important in any way whatsoever and should be taken as such. Just ramblings etc.

I will have to check my diary but I don't believe I was posting when those 2 incidents happened. I will get back to you.

No approach going on, just posted the truth. The hatred needs to drop down a notch or two. The SRP, they are gone and that cannot be disputed. This board is about conspiracies and over the years has been good, light hearted and sometimes very funny reading. It doesn't need to be continually infiltrated with the same vile that SRP has. As you are the thread leader it was just a suggestion to dial it back a bit, in light of recent events. No big deal. My posts are not important in any way whatsoever and should be taken as such. Just ramblings etc.

I will have to check my diary but I don't believe I was posting when those 2 incidents happened. I will get back to you.

Check with BlueE, he probably has screenshots.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back