NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

As you are the thread leader it was just a suggestion to dial it back a bit, in light of recent events.
This is exactly what I'm confused by - what would you suggest I dial back exactly?

It can't be regarding divisive/extreme comments like "the gloves are off", "Pelosi’s husband’s lover", "I don't think anyone was joking" (about it being his jilted gay lover) or "His jilted lover will miss him during the next 30 years" as I'm not the one making those.

This is exactly what I'm confused by - what would you suggest I dial back exactly?
Just the hatred and the vitriol. It's no big deal.

I should have just kept reading, rather than join in with the posting as I tend to upset people, and as a pacifist I do not like that. Enjoy your day bourbons, and stop stressing the little things.

BlueE is another very good poster on this conspiracy board.
lol, come on

One of the weakest and most disingenuous posters you'll even encounter on these boards. Won't engage with established facts and doesn't debate in good faith. As far as I know still has me blocked coz he believes I told him to kill himself when I said "have a nice big cup of cement". A mod patiently explained to him that this was an idiom meaning "harden up", as if it wasn't already patently obvious from the context of my post, and he completely disregarded that and still maintained I had suggested he commit suicide.

He's everything that is wrong with online discourse.

lol, come on

One of the weakest and most disingenuous posters you'll even encounter on these boards. Won't engage with established facts and doesn't debate in good faith. As far as I know still has me blocked coz he believes I told him to kill himself when I said "have a nice big cup of cement". A mod patiently explained to him that this was an idiom meaning "harden up", as if it wasn't already patently obvious from the context of my post, and he completely disregarded that and still maintained I had suggested he commit suicide.

Cup of bleach - good
Cup of cement - bad

lol, come on

It's a conspiracy board. BlueE posts some good stuff. Often stuff that I have never heard of. It's good to explore stuff on the conspiracy board. I had never heard of blackrock until reading this board. What an evil organisation. One does not have to believe everything to enjoy the reading. Most is fictional but some are factual.

Anyway, thanks for the chat. Have to roll outside for a while.:thumbsu:

Just the hatred and the vitriol. It's no big deal.
Examples man, specifics. The idea that my posts could be construed as hate or vitriolic when compared to some of the other stuff regularly flying around in here is ridiculous imo. Flowers literally thinks his team is engaged in a spiritual war against the forces of pure evil :drunk:

I should have just kept reading, rather than join in with the posting as I tend to upset people, and as a pacifist I do not like that. Enjoy your day bourbons, and stop stressing the little things.
No stress at all mate, but I'll probably continue to point out utter bullshit when I feel like it as has been the case the last few days. I understand that tends to ruffle feathers in here, but if you've been following along its pretty clear when an attempt to debate on the merits is made my detractors usually come up pretty short (the latest shtick from Bostonian and Stokey re: me not knowing anything about extreme rhetoric in the 2016 election cycle a good example).

I hope you keep posting, a few pretty silly recent posts aside I enjoy reading your stuff and would agree that you were harshly done by in some SRP interactions I saw.

Ahh right, the Stokey approach - guys, can we tone down the rhetoric please!? No, not after Pelosi's husband was attacked. No, not after the election in the lead up to Jan 6. Starting.... now!

Just lol

In post count, sure. In terms of divisive extreme rhetoric (you know, the thing you guys suddenly care oh so much about?), its Flowers, Lebbo and Bostonian by the length of the Flemington straight.
Hey hey woah woah.

I do not engage in divisive, extreme rhetoric, Rhetoric - maybe, Extreme - possibly Divisive - definitely, but I am not a pr0n star!

1721268402472.png

It's a conspiracy board. BlueE posts some good stuff. Often stuff that I have never heard of. It's good to explore stuff on the conspiracy board. I had never heard of blackrock until reading this board. What an evil organisation. One does not have to believe everything to enjoy the reading. Most is fictional but some are factual.

Anyway, thanks for the chat. Have to roll outside for a while.:thumbsu:
And if he just did that there'd be no problem. But he doesn't - any pushback at all and he lies, ignores and obfuscates.

Exe Gesis often posts similar stuff to BlueE here and I've got no issue with him at all.

What about all the Australian gimps that don't support Trump and still get all worked up over him?

Lots of them about.

Australians dont support Trump because a Trump presidency is bad for Australia.

It worsens our relationship with China, leads to tariffs being placed on Australian goods and trade spats with our biggest trade neighbor, adversely affects our economy and worsens our cost of living crisis, and destabilizes NATO and other alliances that the world (and Australia) relies on for stability and order.

This is precisely what happened last time with him by the way.

Surely even you can say 'I support Trumps right wing politics, but agree he would be bad for Australia'?

Give it a go.

And if he just did that there'd be no problem. But he doesn't - any pushback at all and he lies, ignores and obfuscates.
Just on this. I very rarely read on when it becomes tit for tat. I like **** but not tats.

Usually if I explore blueE's posts and find the subject interesting, I end up in a rabbit hole and forget where it started. The truth of the conspiracies doesn't matter that much to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that before or after he got his rallies chanting "lock her up"?

Before or after rally goers were heard shouting "traitor" and "kill her"?

Before or after he called her a monster, unbalanced, unstable and unhinged?

Before or after he said a Clinton presidency would lead to “the destruction of this country from within”?

Spoiler: she made the deplorables comment after all of that and more.

You guys aren't very good at this are you. But sure, I'm the one with no idea what happened in 2016 lol

It was after the Benghazi coverup people started really disliking her.

"Without a doubt, the smoking gun from yesterday’s hearing was Rep. Jim Jordan’s revelation that Hillary Clinton’s emails show she knew from the beginning that it was a pre-planned al Qaeda terrorist attack and had nothing to do with an internet video.

At 10:08 p.m. the night of the attack, Clinton issued a statement that blamed the attack on “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” There was no mention of terrorism or al Qaeda.

But an hour later, at 11:12 pm she emailed her daughter Chelsea: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group.

In other words, she knew it was an al Qaeda attack the same time she was telling the world that it was because of an internet video.

The next day in a phone call with the Egyptian Prime Minister, Clinton said: “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

Yet two days later, as she welcomed the caskets of the fallen and comforted the families in Dover, Delaware, she blamed that attack on “an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with” and promised family members that they would prosecute the people responsible … for the video."

The lying sack of shit tried to cover it up. You don't remember that?

"Genocide Joe" Biden has a documented history of racism and was mentored by a former KKK chapter leader.
Hey mate, are you doing okay? I'm noticing some of that odd behaviour again

It was after the Benghazi coverup people started really disliking her.

"Without a doubt, the smoking gun from yesterday’s hearing was Rep. Jim Jordan’s revelation that Hillary Clinton’s emails show she knew from the beginning that it was a pre-planned al Qaeda terrorist attack and had nothing to do with an internet video.

At 10:08 p.m. the night of the attack, Clinton issued a statement that blamed the attack on “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” There was no mention of terrorism or al Qaeda.

But an hour later, at 11:12 pm she emailed her daughter Chelsea: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group.

In other words, she knew it was an al Qaeda attack the same time she was telling the world that it was because of an internet video.

The next day in a phone call with the Egyptian Prime Minister, Clinton said: “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

Yet two days later, as she welcomed the caskets of the fallen and comforted the families in Dover, Delaware, she blamed that attack on “an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with” and promised family members that they would prosecute the people responsible … for the video."

The lying sack of shit tried to cover it up. You don't remember that?
rofl. "You don't remember that?" :tearsofjoy:

Like it has anything at all to do with what were talking about :tearsofjoy:

You're absolutely flailing here mate. Look, I completely agree ol' Hills is a lying sack of shit who would do anything to cover her own arse, but attempting to offer this up as some kind of justification for the extreme rhetoric Trump and his supporters started in his 2016 campaign is just sad.

Last edited:
Hey mate, are you doing okay? I'm noticing some of that odd behaviour again

Biden was actually mentored by 2 known white supremacists.

Forgot to mention Genocide Joe was also very close with Democrat senator James Eastland.

Eastland believed the beautiful African Americans to be “an inferior race.”

Thanks for pulling me up there Engi as I posted some of the story but not the whole story.

Brave.

Joe's battle with the deadly virus has been rightly acknowledged by the media, and we await a medal presentation for his magnificent valor...

Let us compare and contrast their ICONIC near death experience photo opportunities...

The Great Man

s_BF38E266280C4332A29ED0AE9DACD0C37D30AAA3B2E109CFE8C8F22096A0F00F_1721013224644_AP24195803307155.jpg

...and Joe.

-1x-1.jpg

LOL

Poor Kev is in self preservation mode. Everyone knows Trump hates him and getting rid of him would be one of his first actions as POTUS.

Ramaswamy impressive.

Looking at number 48 right there.

A tremendous clip ET, sends a shiver down the spine, thank you for sharing.

Chuck Schumer said the quiet part out loud when he threatened Trump in 2017 "The intell community have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you". This was while Trump was acting president. If the IC don't work for the elected government, who do they work for?

We have now seen how correct Schumer was, with the deep state trying to JFK the great man - no doubt concerned that he would apply the brakes to the endless pro-war theft of tax dollars championed by the MSM-programmed left wing NPCs. The same reason JFK was tragically unalived. Fortunately, good has trumped evil in this case.

They will try again, but they will fail. And we now have a self-made millennial VP of impoverished background and a high-IQ Indian chad learning from the master and prepared to be passed the baton when necessary.

Positive times indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back