Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Congrats Paddy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

PADDY Dow has been acknowledged for his 2022 VFL campaign with the Carlton Reserves, taking home the team’s Best and Fairest on Thursday night.

In the second year of the Carlton Reserves program, the 22-year-old midfielder won the award ahead of VFL-listed Alex Cincotta (second place) as well as Will Hayes (third place).

Well done Paddy Dow. Congratulations.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shows that he is a young man of great character!
Plays most of the year in the twos, no sulking, just head down bum up and gave his all!
Has won my appreciation( not that that means anything) and earnt the recognition of the club.
Well done Paddy. Hope it leads to fulfilling your ambitions!

Sent from my SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The old poison chalice - the reserves Best & Fairest !

Had a mate who won eight of them and as he said all it showed was how, for at least eight seasons, he wasn’t good enough for the ones.

Agree though it shows a maturity and quality of Paddy not to go back and sulk. Congrats !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Club needs to decide the type of player they want Paddy to be.

Either see ball get ball at centre bounces, handball from first possession or bomb it long or try and develop him as a balanced mid, so would need to continue to work on his kicking

Congrats on a season where he never seemed to drop his head when things weren't going his way, good character

Remove this Banner Ad

News VFL Reserves B&F 2022 - Congrats Paddy Dow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back