VFL Vs Bendigo 1/3

Remove this Banner Ad

i believe it is casey tutungi from lorne who also goes by the name casey tully. has been an excellent footballer for lorne in the cdfl and was a major part of their back to back premiership succes in the last few years. roughly 23 years old

Thanks for the info on Casablanco.

Here is an article on another VFL supplement hopeful:

Raidme determined to make the VFL cut
Jason Shields
March 4th, 2009
point_(350_x_474).jpg
Ben Raidme.

FOR Grovedale youngster Ben Raidme, the disappointment of missing past VFL cuts continues to fuel his determination to play at the highest level he can.

The 21-year-old midfielder has just fallen short of winning a spot on Geelong's 20-man VFL squad in two of the last three seasons.
But, throughout the failed attempts and near misses, he never lost sight of his quest to eventually crack it at VFL level - one day.
Following a breakout season with the Tigers at GFL level last year, Raidme knows his time to impress has now arrived and is hoping 2009 emerges as third time lucky.
"I trained pretty hard when I knew I was coming down here, so I got pretty fit," Raidme said.
"I knew what to expect because this was my third time around trying to make the list, so I've been training pretty hard."
While Raidme admits he is not quite sure where he currently stands at Geelong, he gave Cats VFL coach Dale Amos an indication of his ability against Bendigo on Sunday.
The youngster attacked the ball with purpose and spent plenty of time in the midfield, where he enjoyed first-class service from dominant ruckman Shane Mumford.
"I was pretty happy with how I played, it was good to have a go in the midfield," he said.
"But we had a pretty dominant ruckman, so in some ways it's a bit easier to get the ball with good players around you and good skills hitting you up."
Raidme will not find out his VFL destiny for a couple of weeks, but declared he is leaving no stone unturned in his pursuit of a VFL listing.
The Cats have around 30 players still in contention for a place on the list and will trial several new players again this weekend in a practice match against Williamstown on Saturday.
"You never know (where you stand until they make the final call), I'm just doing everything I can personally to do whatever it takes to get on the list really," Raidme said.
He said he relished the opportunity to play with, and against, AFL-listed players in Sunday's practice match.
"Definitely, you get to see where you're at against people of that kind of calibre, so it's always a good experience," he said.
"It's something to work towards as well because you see what they're like."
Raidme said he was enjoying his first pre-season under new VFL coach Amos, who took over the reins from Leigh Tudor at the end of last year.
"Dale's fantastic," Raidme said. "He's really well prepared and you can see why he had so much success at South Barwon.
"He's a good communicator and he's got really good support staff all around him."

Thanks for the info on Casablanco.

Here is an article on another VFL supplement hopeful:

Raidme determined to make the VFL cut
Jason Shields
March 4th, 2009
point_(350_x_474).jpg
Ben Raidme.

FOR Grovedale youngster Ben Raidme, the disappointment of missing past VFL cuts continues to fuel his determination to play at the highest level he can.

The 21-year-old midfielder has just fallen short of winning a spot on Geelong's 20-man VFL squad in two of the last three seasons.
But, throughout the failed attempts and near misses, he never lost sight of his quest to eventually crack it at VFL level - one day.
Following a breakout season with the Tigers at GFL level last year, Raidme knows his time to impress has now arrived and is hoping 2009 emerges as third time lucky.
"I trained pretty hard when I knew I was coming down here, so I got pretty fit," Raidme said.
"I knew what to expect because this was my third time around trying to make the list, so I've been training pretty hard."
While Raidme admits he is not quite sure where he currently stands at Geelong, he gave Cats VFL coach Dale Amos an indication of his ability against Bendigo on Sunday.
The youngster attacked the ball with purpose and spent plenty of time in the midfield, where he enjoyed first-class service from dominant ruckman Shane Mumford.
"I was pretty happy with how I played, it was good to have a go in the midfield," he said.
"But we had a pretty dominant ruckman, so in some ways it's a bit easier to get the ball with good players around you and good skills hitting you up."
Raidme will not find out his VFL destiny for a couple of weeks, but declared he is leaving no stone unturned in his pursuit of a VFL listing.
The Cats have around 30 players still in contention for a place on the list and will trial several new players again this weekend in a practice match against Williamstown on Saturday.
"You never know (where you stand until they make the final call), I'm just doing everything I can personally to do whatever it takes to get on the list really," Raidme said.
He said he relished the opportunity to play with, and against, AFL-listed players in Sunday's practice match.
"Definitely, you get to see where you're at against people of that kind of calibre, so it's always a good experience," he said.
"It's something to work towards as well because you see what they're like."
Raidme said he was enjoying his first pre-season under new VFL coach Amos, who took over the reins from Leigh Tudor at the end of last year.
"Dale's fantastic," Raidme said. "He's really well prepared and you can see why he had so much success at South Barwon.
"He's a good communicator and he's got really good support staff all around him."

Hopefully we dont see him much at grovey and he plays for the cats, he does work very hard on and off the field so it would be great to see ben do well.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Vs Bendigo 1/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back