WAFL 2010 Dockers Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, Swannies have been disappointing. Walters has been busy without actually doing much when in possession.

I was a touch disappointed when Pratt was de-listed but he was been poor. Wolfenden has been worse.

VB has had little to do since the ball has spent much of the game at the other end.

Yep, Swannies have been disappointing. Walters has been busy without actually doing much when in possession.

I was a touch disappointed when Pratt was de-listed but he was been poor. Wolfenden has been worse.

VB has had little to do since the ball has spent much of the game at the other end.

Walters is a looong way off an afl midfielder at this stage.

I must be watching a different match, Walters has looked pretty good. Dozen possessions and is using it well by foot.

Young Clint Gartlett looks very good for Swans, only 19 and looks a likely type, he's come up from Bunbury and is very smooth.

Nat Fyfe looks like he is having a good day. 6 possies, 5 marks and 2 goals 2 behinds to half time.

Schammer has 14 possies to half time.

Bollenhagen has had 6 kicks to half time and a goal.

Dodd's touched it 13 times.

Critchon looks like he's having a tough one for Peel. 4 possies to half time.

I watched a half of ressies at Eftel. Houghton was pretty good. Didn't dominate but kicked a couple and did some good work up the ground, getting involved. Decent skills for a tall.
Don't think Hall was playing. Quite like the look of Cameron Kicket in the Ruck for Perth. Great leap, could be one to watch. Only 19 Years old.
Bolly started slowly for Perth in the league, laid a brilliant tackle on Brad Shepherd to win a free in front of goal. Had to leave but it sounded on the radio like he was getting a bit of it in the second. Playing off a wing, delivering in inside 50.
Saw Zach and Roberton watching. Zach is seriously Mod Squad. Very cool looking dude.

Genuinely cracking a fat over Clinton Gartlett, shit he looks superb.

Walters close to Swans best. Providing some dash and his left boot has been pinpoint.

He fell over because he was running too fast.

He's played a quality game has Walters, doing the team things as well as using the footy well by foot.

3rd Quarter Summary.

Walters 20 possies to half time, kicked a goal and has been the Swans best for mine.

Van Berlo has been pretty quiet, done a good job on Robinson. Only had 6 possies.

Schammers had it 25 times.

Nat Fyfe 10 possies, 8 marks and still 2 goals.

Critchon 5 possies.

Dodd still 13, may be injured?

Bollenhagen 8 kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd Quarter Summary.

Walters 20 possies to half time, kicked a goal and has been the Swans best for mine.

Van Berlo has been pretty quiet, done a good job on Robinson. Only had 6 possies.

Schammers had it 25 times.

Nat Fyfe 10 possies, 8 marks and still 2 goals.

Critchon 5 possies.

Dodd still 13, may be injured?

Bollenhagen 8 kicks.

By 3/4 time

Nat Fyfe any chance?

Boy looks like he played some game Fyfe finishes with 15 possies, 12MARKS, 4 goals, 2 behinds.

Schammer finishes with 30 possies

Critchon 6 possies, maybe injured as well?

Van Berlo 7 possies.

Walters 18 possies now?

Bollenhagen doesnt appear to know how to hanball. 10 kicks, 1 goal

Dodd may have only played a half or picke up an injury. 13 possies.

11 possessions for the East Freo reserves today.

ok thanks, I did wonder, Hall is about the only Freo player I don't know by sight. He wasn't listed but there was a smallish guy playing I think with the number 4 which didn't appear in the Budget, thought it might be him.

Great news on Fyfe if he can get those kind of numbers in the bigtime we'll have a start on our hands!

Nat Fyfe any chance?

Boy looks like he played some game Fyfe finishes with 15 possies, 12MARKS, 4 goals, 2 behinds.

Schammer finishes with 30 possies

Critchon 6 possies, maybe injured as well?

Van Berlo 7 possies.

Walters 18 possies now?

Bollenhagen doesnt appear to know how to hanball. 10 kicks, 1 goal

Dodd may have only played a half or picke up an injury. 13 possies.

Listened to some of the Peel game on radio (990AM). Crichton played backline on Ian Richardson and kept him to 2 goals and named in Peels best. A good effort considering how many goals Claremont kicked.

Boy Fyfe rocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

WAFL 2010 Dockers Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back