Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Roberts had it 19 times. One would think he needs to play every game from now on this year to save his place. Even then he'd need to play well enough that at least half of them were in the firsts.

Walters belongs at AFL level, unfortunately he hasn't quite realized it yet. I would love to see him get a game soon. He is kicking lots of goals at WAFL but unfortunately missing twice as much which is what is seeing him remian out.

Balla should play as a forward only with Walters in there too.

Balla Pav Walters
Mayne Clarke DeBoer/Crozier

Balla played forward all day today didn't he? If not, where did he play? Its a bit hard to tell with Ross' gameplan. Even the FF is up picking kicks up around the centre.

Balla played forward all day today didn't he? If not, where did he play? Its a bit hard to tell with Ross' gameplan. Even the FF is up picking kicks up around the centre.
And our FB is picking up kicks in the forward 50. You have to either laugh or cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo needs another another tough grunt player with quick hands in the midfield, and Lower fits that well..just hope his kicking had improved... also need son son in the forward line rotating with balla through the middle.

Sutcliffe & Walters again named in the bests for their teams on thewest.com.au

Edit: so was GOD (Silvagni). No goals next to his name so he must've played a shut down role down back.

Must of been a different game I watched Silvagni was on McInnes who kicked three goals on him.

Silvagni would of been lucky to get more than 10 possessions.

Suban was very outside, but when he has space was extremely good.

I think it has to be remembered that KPR is probably the only person on this forum that is a bigger idiot than me.

I don't think he's a clown, he just black lists the people who've proven to have taken the piss in the past.

I'd much rather that, than folks who slag off worthy players.

It appears now that I have officially 'voodooed' Silvagni.

I buddy Palmer for two seasons, he breaks Barlow's leg then leaves the club. I buddy Silvagni, we draft Zac Dawson and he can't even get out of the magoos.

Morabito 10k 5 hb
Crozier 10k 5 hb 2g.2b
Pitt 10 and 3
Lower 14k 6hb
Suban 16k 3Hb
Silvagni 9k 3hb
Sutcliffe 12k 4hb
Menegola 9k 6hb 1 g
Griffin 11k 5hb 34ho 1g
Walters 11k 4hb 3G.3b
Anthony 11k 4hb 2g.2b
Roberts (reserves 12k 7hb)

Joel Houghton 9 dis in Perth Reserves
Think Morabito had 8 tackles as well?Only two inside 50s though.

It appears now that I have officially 'voodooed' Silvagni.

I buddy Palmer for two seasons, he breaks Barlow's leg then leaves the club. I buddy Silvagni, we draft Zac Dawson and he can't even get out of the magoos.

Not as much as the 'Curse of the Dockerland1'! Kep Dog has not fired a shot this season after being our leading goalkicker last year. Not to mention plaguing Sibosado during the course of his short career.

Next year in the Buddy Draft I am picking Braedsman!

Sutcliffe looked ok vs the Mighty Black Ducks ..a good size, moves well, good kick. He will definately get a shot at it at some point this year. Sonny took another hanger in the last qtr as well :thumbsu: he would be the leading goalkicker in the WAFL this year if only he could convert most of his oppurtunities.

Why is everyone excited about getting Lower back he is no different than the vanilla players we already have.

Clearances Latro. Let's other guys like Mundy and Hill etc stay on the outside more, where they can use their kicking skills. Our clearance ability is appalling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back