2nds WAFL / Beagles Watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something that irks me also is Adrian Barich going on about renaming the Perth Demons for NAIDOC round and being all proud of it etc. I dont think any sporting organisation in Australia has had less Aboriginal representation then the Perth Demons over its history so for him to bark up about this is absurd given the complete lack of self reflection he has on the clubs history of whitewashing the team

Just another reason they have to go really

That’s your comeback?

Give up.

It was my actual point. I am talking about the clubs history. Take a look at that list profile and have a quick think about the issue it has for a club of 125 years of history

Also look into Perth Demons history a bit more pre 1950s ... particularly during the post war years also..... Make sure you are quiet though. No one wants to talk about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nine AFL listed players named in the side - Clark, Foley, Jamieson, Winder and Trew returning from injury, O’Neill and Barnett released from the senior side and Dewar and Baker still there.

Potentially two emergencies to come in as well. No idea when we would have last had 11 AFL players in the side, possibly not since 2019.

Nine AFL listed players named in the side - Clark, Foley, Jamieson, Winder and Trew returning from injury, O’Neill and Barnett released from the senior side and Dewar and Baker still there.

Potentially two emergencies to come in as well. No idea when we would have last had 11 AFL players in the side, possibly not since 2019.

Highest this season has been 9 against East Perth in R7 - we lost by 74

This year it’s been - 8,6,4,5,4,5,9,6,2,3,2,2

Last year we hit double figures 5 times

R8 - Claremont 13 (38 point loss)
R10 - South Fremantle 14 (41 point win)
R12 - East Perth 10 (21 point loss)
R19 - Peel 14 (73 point loss)
R20 - Claremont 13 (23 point loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back