2nds WAFL / Beagles Watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing falls our way, wow.

Some great effort there from the ammos, deserved a better reward for your efforts essentially minding Baker & Dewar through 2023.

Thought when you kicked for goal after the siren the ball was dead as soon as it is touched? Obviously not.
Attacking team can't try rush it through but it's live until the ball stops otherwise

Need to ask the Poms what the spirit of footy says about it though

I do wonder if they had left Edwards and/or Barnett at home (and played Foley) the Beagles would have won...

With the Demons what confuses me is their is 22 players in the field. Surely between the 22 of them they have more friends and family then this? Why dont their friends go watch them play

If I’m Adrian Barich I’d be like “So you play FB, that’s great. How many friends do you have that would come to the game”. Like for me the logical thing to do would be for the Demons to bring in like a Instagram influence or local socialite to play in a forward pocket. If he has enough rizz the membership and fan base could double overnight.
Nobody watches the Beagles except a small cheer squad.Every team would be lucky to have 500-600 when the play the beagles.

Couldn't believe it when I saw they were 1 point up. Felt flat at the end though - to be denied the win like that.
Surely Joshua Browne would be worth a rookie spot in 24. I didn't see today's game, but he has been consistently good all year.
Feel sorry for the lads - not getting to sing the song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back