2nds WAFL / Beagles Watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they’ve had a few.

View attachment 1734071

Harold Little would walk into the starting 18:
Harold Little – one of the most popular players at the Club in the early 1960’s, Harold played in 49 League matches. He possessed lightning speed and an ability to do some magical things.

How much is it to go watch the WAFL at MRP? Was thinking of popping in for a half on the way into going for drinks in vic park.

How much is it to go watch the WAFL at MRP? Was thinking of popping in for a half on the way into going for drinks in vic park.

I think members get in for free

If not WAFL entry is $20

So Maric and O’Neill out of the Beagles line up for tonight.

Down to what? 9 listed players now? Would have been nice to finally crack double figures in the side again but it seems we’re destined not to have nice things this year.

So Maric and O’Neill out of the Beagles line up for tonight.

Down to what? 9 listed players now? Would have been nice to finally crack double figures in the side again but it seems we’re destined not to have nice things this year.

O’Neill won’t necessarily be pulled out of the WAFL side, unless I’ve missed something?

O’Neill won’t necessarily be pulled out of the WAFL side, unless I’ve missed something?
Yeah my bad, I misread the Stocksy article about him being added as an emergency. Doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t play WAFL but they now surely hold another over as an emergency for Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the skills from our beagles are just woeful. Not able to hit kicks and handballs under no pressure is just putrid.
Giving away free's in d50 when there is no need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back