Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

If they did South Africa would have leaked it all by now.

Murder requires intent. Self defence is not murder. If you place your child on a freeway and they are run over do you blame the driver?

I'm sure those Israeli snipers gunning down kids and civilians were acting in self defence 🤦

It's pretty gross how you hold all Palestinians responsible for the actions of a small group of terrorists. Its the same logic that Hamas use to attack Israeli civilians, their governments actions make them legitimate targets. I find the Hamas attacks on civilians just as abhorrent as the IDF attacks on civilians, you excuse the IDF attacks as "self defence" and equivalent to a child being run over on a freeway. That's the difference.

Last edited:
How long do you think until Israel complies with the ICJ ruling? Their occupation has already been declared illegal, it's only a matter of time until they are held to account for their other war crimes and crimes against humanity.

It really is shocking, Israel of all states perpetrating this after what the Jewish people suffered, not just in WW2/Nazi occupied Europe, but in the pogroms and antisemitism across Europe and elsewhere more broadly.

I would say Israel would fully comply in the instance that Iran/Hezbollah/Hamas standing down their genocidal Nazi like war against Israel tomorrow.

Political stability won't come unto Israel ceases their illegal occupation, murder and destruction of all civilian infrastructure.
First step is removal of Hamas / a united Palestine. Hamas / Iran / Hezbollah have repeatedly declared their intent to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth and destruction of Israel. As long as that's a policy there will never be peace.

Such compassion. It's selective compassion though, like I always suspected.

Coming from you this is just amusing.

Not sure why Israel would commit suicide to comply to the nonbinding findings of that advisory opinion by a court they aren't signatories to. I think it's good in a way that there is international pressure for them to cease settler expansion in the West Bank, but the ICJ opinion might end up doing more harm than good.

Commit suicide? Interesting - is this an admission that without an other to demonise and oppress the Zionist colonial project implodes?

Honestly it's pretty much done anyway. A failed experiment. Israel has fallen short of everything it was spawned to achieve - it's not a safe haven for Jews, it's not just another nation amongst many (being itself an apartheid ethnocracy), and it certainly hasn't improved the way Jews are perceived in the world.

If they did South Africa would have leaked it all by now.

Murder requires intent. Self defence is not murder. If you place your child on a freeway and they are run over do you blame the driver?

This guy is sure doing his bit for the Israeli brand. A car analogy, Palestinians by their existence are placing their children on the freeway and the IDF are running them over?

Ghoulish.

Where does it say civilians?
Have you heard how Iran talks about Jews / Israel?

This is the supreme leader ordering his military to strike Israel directly. Not the defense minister, not the president. It's obvious what the target is.

Hopefully Iron Dome is well equipped to prevent a massacre.

I'm sure those Israeli snipers gunning down kids and civilians were acting in self defence 🤦

It's pretty gross how you hold all Palestinians responsible for the actions of a small group of terrorists. Its the same logic that Hamas use to attack Israeli civilians, their governments actions make them legitimate targets. I find the Hamas attacks on civilians just as abhorrent as the IDF attacks on civilians, you excuse the IDF attacks as "self defence" and equivalent to a child being run over on a freeway. That's the difference.

Israel have targetted and killed more journalists overnight - striking a car they were in along with some poor unnamed child.

I will await the 'mistake' lines, but I think the IDF might be past even caring anymore.

There's no use even pretending, I'm not sure why the people in this thread keep trying.

Coming from you this is just amusing.
You're the one who flippantly dismissed the deaths of children. You're the one who denies rape when it's not convenient for your false narrative. Apart from explaining what a war crime is, what have I done that has come close to any of that? Your compassion is fake, it gets turned on when you think you can score points, but slips away when its no longer convenient.
Commit suicide? Interesting - is this an admission that without an other to demonise and oppress the Zionist colonial project implodes?
That is by far the dumbest thing you have ever said. You are so far radicalised that you don't even recognise the very legitimate security concerns that Israel faces. Not even after October 7th. But of course October 7th doesnt suit your narrative either, so you need to either deny it, downplay it, or blame it on Israel to keep your fantasies alive.
Honestly it's pretty much done anyway. A failed experiment. Israel has fallen short of everything it was spawned to achieve - it's not a safe haven for Jews, it's not just another nation amongst many (being itself an apartheid ethnocracy), and it certainly hasn't improved the way Jews are perceived in the world.
Your mask is slipping.

Have you heard how Iran talks about Jews / Israel?

This is the supreme leader ordering his military to strike Israel directly. Not the defense minister, not the president. It's obvious what the target is.

Hopefully Iron Dome is well equipped to prevent a massacre.

So we're just making up quotes now?

Unfortunately the IDF build their bases in towns and under shopping malls, so there's not much that can be done. If only they would stop using their people as human shields.

Unfortunately the IDF build their bases in towns and under shopping malls, so there's not much that can be done. If only they would stop using their people as human shields.
You know human shields only work if the enemy actually takes measure to avoid killing civilians, right?

Last edited:

Not sure this is believable from the Iranians. This suggests they claim someone was able to sneak into Tehran, set up a rocket launcher in a nearby building, take out Haniyeh and get out undetected.

Other reports are saying an F-35 managed to get all the way to Tehran and back undetected to take out Haniyeh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you claim IDF are deliberately using human shields.

In that case why didn't they just let the 19000 rockets fired at Israel murder civilians? Iran fired a hundred ballistic missiles plus a few hundred attack drones.

Why didn't Israel simply allow those attacks to succeed going by this theory?

The propaganda value in support of Israel would have been significant. Not so good would have been 10s of thousands of deaths.

You're the one who flippantly dismissed the deaths of children.

I still have no idea who those children were. If they have killed by anyone, anywhere, it's a tragedy.

What should my response have been? Do you need me to eulogise them?

You're the one who denies rape when it's not convenient for your false narrative.

Awaiting any sort of proof, though it actually doesn't affect 'my narrative' whatsoever. Even if every ridiculous story of Oct 7th was ture, it would not justify Israel's genocide.

Apart from explaining what a war crime is, what have I done that has come close to any of that? Your compassion is fake, it gets turned on when you think you can score points, but slips away when its no longer convenient.

You only seem to post about Israelis geting hurt. Must be a coincidence.

That is by far the dumbest thing you have ever said. You are so far radicalised that you don't even recognise the very legitimate security concerns that Israel faces.

Many of those concerns they have created for themselves, prolonged with their generational occupation, and serve their own interests nicely.

How would withdrawing from occupied territory constitute committing suicide, exactly? Please explain for us?

Not even after October 7th. But of course October 7th doesnt suit your narrative either, so you need to either deny it, downplay it, or blame it on Israel to keep your fantasies alive.

Oct 7th was a historic tragedy, a horrific series of events that I would never wish on anyone, resulting in atrocities on all sides. Not sure how many times I need to say this.

Your mask is slipping.

Those are words borrowed from an Israeli, Alon Mizrahi.

Sneaky edit - says a lot:

View attachment 2065110

Then why do Israel use it?
Israel doesn't use human shields. (edit: I initially wrote "they don't" but to clarify what I meant I edited it to say "Israel doesn't use human shields. I hope this is okay)

How is it a sneaky edit? I just thought of a more accurate way of putting it. If the edit "says a lot" I would love you to lay out what you think it says. :embarrassedv1:

So you claim IDF are deliberately using human shields.

In that case why didn't they just let the 19000 rockets fired at Israel murder civilians? Iran fired a hundred ballistic missiles plus a few hundred attack drones.

Why didn't Israel simply allow those attacks to succeed going by this theory?

The propaganda value in support of Israel would have been significant. Not so good would have been 10s of thousands of deaths.

It's hilarious that you think this is a great point.

That you so firmly believe Hamas is somehow deliberately allowing tens of thousands of civilians die, like they have a choice in the matter. I can just imagine them, sitting hiding in a tunnel rubbing their hands at the great PR.

You're really cracking me up, it's genius. 'Why didn't they build bunkers for 2m people' you are getting worked up to reply. Why do they hide in Gazan buildings where civilians live - why not keep themselves to their military bases. Why don't they have their own Iron Dome? They just want their own people dead!

The world has shown for 75 years no one important gives a **** about Palestinians dying.

It is of course important to the Israeli government that their citizens feel safe. They have spent 100+ years trying to encourage more of the diaspora to return. Any loss of population is disastrous for them, enough people leaving might put them in danger of them having to cancel democracy.

Yes, when Israel places a ring of kibbutzim around the borders of the Gaza strip, they are deliberately using them as human shields. When Israel place strategic settlements in between and cutting off Palestinian villages from each other, yes they are using settlers as human shields. I don't denounce them for doing it, it's just a fact.

I am not uncomfortable with your response, as I will confess I'm not sure who those particular photos are of. It was just an assumption that they would be Israeli - it looks like I was correct? Palestinian children deaths outnumber Israeli by a factor of at least 5000 to 1, yet you picked those ones. Who could have predicted?

There are no restrictions on IDF soldiers firing their weapons. No regulation. This has been admitted by soldiers themselves.

American doctors in Gaza in an open letter to American government leaders report on hundreds of children presented for urgent care with gunshot wounds to the head and chest. Deliberate bullet wounds - not collateral damage from air or drone strikes - gunfire deliberately directed at them! Pre teen children shot in the head, over and over again.

So just to confirm, you state there have been at least 250,000 Palestinian children killed?

ROE's are strictly protected to avoid exploitation of said ROE's. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. This is not an Israeli concept. It's a global understanding.

Your American doctor is a prominent 20 year+ publisher on the anti-Israel website the Electronic Intifada.

So what's the angle here? None of this can be believed, or Mohammed deserved to die? Just confirming.

It sounds like your regurtitaing whitewashing from David Collier or similar propagandist yourself tbh.

Adding context that you omitted.

Not sure why you think anyone would think Mohammed deserved to die?

Highlighting omissions you made on behalf of terrorists and propagandists is me being a propagandist?

Mohammed died from neglect. Not a dog bite.

A twisted people.

Resorting to racism. You are a disgrace. Explains your views though

Israel doesn't use human shields. (edit: I initially wrote "they don't" but to clarify what I meant I edited it to say "Israel doesn't use human shields. I hope this is okay)

Apologies, by my post I meant 'Why do Israel claim Hamas use human shields' when it's clear Israel don't care about killing civilians.

How is it a sneaky edit? I just thought of a more accurate way of putting it. If the edit "says a lot" I would love you to lay out what you think it says. :embarrassedv1:

Your edit implied you agree with me about Israel not caring about killing civilians.

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone that Israel can target their attacks well, with all the direct assassinations going on. They choose not to bother in Gaza, because who cares about wiping out the whole family while we're at it.

It's hilarious that you think this is a great point.

That you so firmly believe Hamas is somehow deliberately allowing tens of thousands of civilians die, like they have a choice in the matter. I can just imagine them, sitting hiding in a tunnel rubbing their hands at the great PR.

You're really cracking me up, it's genius. 'Why didn't they build bunkers for 2m people' you are getting worked up to reply. Why do they hide in Gazan buildings where civilians live - why not keep themselves to their military bases. Why don't they have their own Iron Dome? They just want their own people dead!

The world has shown for 75 years no one important gives a **** about Palestinians dying.

It is of course important to the Israeli government that their citizens feel safe. They have spent 100+ years trying to encourage more of the diaspora to return. Any loss of population is disastrous for them, enough people leaving might put them in danger of them having to cancel democracy.

Yes, when Israel places a ring of kibbutzim around the borders of the Gaza strip, they are deliberately using them as human shields. When Israel place strategic settlements in between and cutting off Palestinian villages from each other, yes they are using settlers as human shields. I don't denounce them for doing it, it's just a fact.

Quite telling that a claim about IDF sees you needing to bring up Hamas.

How about you address the question posed to you?

Don't even know what to say about the Kibbutz claim, they've been around for generations. Israelis live on Israeli territory shocker. Absurdly false equivalence.

ROE's are strictly protected to avoid exploitation of said ROE's. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. This is not an Israeli concept. It's a global understanding.

And we have Israeli journalists reporting IDF sources confirming they can shoot whatever they like, with their commanders approval. Sure you can claim they have top secret rules all you like, but facts show they must be so secret the boots on the ground don't know of them.

Your American doctor is a prominent 20 year+ publisher on the anti-Israel website the Electronic Intifada.

I'm beginning to see how you can continue to believe in your purity of arms, most moral army, etc. Anything that is critical of Israel is simply anti-semitism. A brilliant trick.

What of the 44 other doctors and signatories? I'm sure if we dig around we can find a muslim acquaintance somehwere.

Adding context that you omitted.

Not sure why you think anyone would think Mohammed deserved to die?

Highlighting omissions you made on behalf of terrorists and propagandists is me being a propagandist?

Mohammed died from neglect. Not a dog bite.

Yes of course, his family deliberately let him die so I could post about it. Not as a result of Israeli killing zones and evacuations.

Apologies, by my post I meant 'Why do Israel claim Hamas use human shields' when it's clear Israel don't care about killing civilians.

Your edit implied you agree with me about Israel not caring about killing civilians.
My edit was just a less morally loaded way to put it. I have no way of knowing if anyone in the conflict actually cares or not.

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone that Israel can target their attacks well, with all the direct assassinations going on. They choose not to bother in Gaza, because who cares about wiping out the whole family while we're at it.

I agree that direct assassinations should be the way to go for Israel.

There is plenty of evidence of Hamas forcing civilians to stay put where advanced notice of bombing operations is given though.

This conversation is telling

Also take it from a Gazan civilian themselves who is to blame:

hamas1.png

Of course this was not reported on Al-Jazeera.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we have Israeli journalists reporting IDF sources confirming they can shoot whatever they like, with their commanders approval. Sure you can claim they have top secret rules all you like, but facts show they must be so secret the boots on the ground don't know of them.

From the article you linked;

Only one of the soldiers interviewed for this investigation was willing to be identified by name: Yuval Green, a 26-year-old reservist from Jerusalem who served in the 55th Paratroopers Brigade in November and December last year (Green recently signed a letter by 41 reservists declaring their refusal to continue serving in Gaza, following the army’s invasion of Rafah). “There were no restrictions on ammunition,” Green told +972 and Local Call. “People were shooting just to relieve the boredom.”

Green described an incident that occurred one night during the Jewish festival of Hanukkah in December, when “the whole battalion opened fire together like fireworks, including tracer ammunition [which generates a bright light]. It made a crazy color, illuminating the sky, and because [Hannukah] is the ‘festival of lights,’ it became symbolic.”

Also from your article;

Several sources described how the ability to shoot without restrictions gave soldiers a way to blow off steam or relieve the dullness of their daily routine. “People want to experience the event [fully],” S., a reservist who served in northern Gaza, recalled. “I personally fired a few bullets for no reason, into the sea or at the sidewalk or an abandoned building. They report it as ‘normal fire,’ which is a codename for ‘I’m bored, so I shoot.'”

Grow up mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back