Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Which side would that be!

If what you are saying is true there will be no evidence of Hamas officials celebrating the Oct 7 attacks whatsoever.
The side of the wall that has watching parties as bombs are dropped on children, then dance in the street.

israelis-seen-clapping-and-eating-popcorn-while-w-2-30616-1405526188-0_dblbig.jpg 14open_sderot1-superJumbo.jpg

You know, the people you defend as righteous and just.

The side of the wall that has watching parties as bombs are dropped on children, then dance in the street.

View attachment 2092492View attachment 2092493

You know, the people you defend as righteous and just.

You said that only one side celebrates civilian deaths.

So you are claiming that Hamas does not celebrate civilian Israeli deaths.

Interesting to see if your claims stand up to the bullshit test....

Its okay, even the usual people who high five each other's disinformation won't back him up on that claim. He's on his own.

Hamas are an evil terrorist group that's only goal is to cause fear and pain.

You probably shouldn't use them as a comparison

Hamas are an evil terrorist group that's only goal is to cause fear and pain.

You probably shouldn't use them as a comparison

Yet you are the one saying the only side that celebrates civilian deaths is Israel.

Sounds like you are now backtracking on that claim.

Keep looking for excuses to excuse Zidane.

Ironic from the poster who said "only one side celebrates civilian deaths".

Seems you too are showing signs of disappointment that the 6000 strong rocket barrage attack on Israel was stopped by Israeli air force operations.

Seems you too are showing signs of disappointment that the 6000 strong rocket barrage attack on Israel was stopped by Israeli air force operations.

Is there any evidence of this 6000 strong rocket attack?

You can dress anything up as a 'pre-empitve strike'. The German invasion of Poland was a pre-emptive invasion, for example.

Yeah man totally, what I've wanted all this time is more death and destruction.

Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we have a freed hostage calling out the lies from her own government they made about her.

Do we know what happened to her boyfriend?

Times of India might have put this out but they're not exactly reliable and they've taken information from Andalou Agency, frequently referred to as a mouthpiece and propaganda outlet for the Turkish government.

Do we know what happened to her boyfriend?

Times of India might have put this out but they're not exactly reliable and they've taken information from Andalou Agency, frequently referred to as a mouthpiece and propaganda outlet for the Turkish government.

Still captive?

Sadly it seeems he still is.

I wouldn't have posted it - looks to be pro-Hamas propaganda.
From my own fact checking I know where the story has come from and the ToI video is extremely misleading at best. It's not hard to look into it but I don't want to post more until I know for certain that she even made the social media post in question as it seems to have been deleted. I think it would be wrong to put words in a victim's mouth if it turns out she didn't post it.

What's 100% certain is that TOI video is a disgusting piece of biased reporting even in the best case scenario.

Last edited:
Sadly it seeems he still is.
It wouldn’t do him any good if she bad-mouthed Hamas 🤔. Iirc there was another older woman released in the first group several months ago who also said she was treated well by Hamas. Turned out her husband was still being held. They were told what to say and threatened imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back