Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro got caught out when she said they were filming Footy Classified when Warren clarified his comment. She obviously heard it but it didn't suit her argument. She thrives on gossip and drama as well as 'close' contacts within clubs hierarchy. Warren held his nerve. Well done Wazza!
She very quickly changed from "I didn't have the info" to "I did acknowledge you were going to".

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lmao if they want to force Tredders out, ****ing do it you cowards. Make him a martyr and you'll fire up the supporters enough to bring the whole thing down.
Biggest mistake they will ever make. I will personally visit the club and hand in my memberships without hesitation.

The board dont want Tredders out. They know he is the only one who has the footy knowledge of a player. And that they cant knife him. The fans will lead a revolution.

Its management that want Tredders out. Management have been given the real power. They get paid for their jobs, board members dont. Warren is pressuring them.

Ken and CD are attached at the hip. CD has recommended Ken for every extension of his conttact be it under KT or Richo. Those 2 are on speed dial to Caro and the Vic footy media mafia.

OK journos, Caroline all but admitted that someone called her from within the club. There's your story.

Why are people from within the club calling journalists and leaking all sorts of information and using her to get Warren Tredrea kicked off the Board?

Sad state of affairs in the Club indeed.

It’s CD.

Ok I have found the video of the "Good Call" on Monday night.

I've set it to start at 1.56 where Hutchy gives a bit of an intro and says we have to do the right thing to show the full call to get the full context. Actual call starts at 2.06 and ends with Tredders good call at 2.58.

Caller makes 3 fundamental points which are
1 said he (Ken) had the list, sold our top future draft picks, now saying he doesn't have it ( the list). Every year for the last 4, he talks it up big time and then he changes his message. its the same con job. Ah he's a con artist

2 You said it was untenable last year. You were right. Even more untenable. goes on a bit.

3 The club is going to suffer financially if something is not done. What are we waiting for? Worrying about Kochie's pride? This is about the club not him. "Ken has to push. He's delusional right now. Give Carr an audition and see if he can turn this around and open it up at the end of the year." pause for a second, then Good Call.

If the words con artist wasn't in there, none of this would have mattered.

Con artist is an accurate description though.

He has consistently sold the future to sure up the present, justifies it with claims that we’re now set for greatness and then when it doesn’t work out he winds back the odometer with narratives about talent deficiencies or a young list and round we go again.

It’s the same with the gameplan. He’s devised a reliable way of getting wins against average opponents. Enough wins to maintain the illusion of competency. The fact that it constantly fails when it matters is irrelevant because the goal is self preservation.

It’s not about winning the flag. I’m sure he’d love to but he discovered long ago that it’s above his level. So survival is the next best thing, masked by the pretense of premiership aspiration.

That’s his con.

Last edited:
So Caroline Wilson does in fact confirm that there is division in the club by saying that Hinkley supporters (within the club - implied) are seething. This can only mean that WGT is in fact working behind the scenes.

Secondly, the use of the term Hinkley supporters tacitly means there is a group of people in the club who are actively working in the best interest of Ken Hinkley, not necessarily the best interest of the club.

So Caroline Wilson does in fact confirm that there is division in the club by saying that Hinkley supporters (within the club - implied) are seething. This can only mean that WGT is in fact working behind the scenes.

Secondly, the use of the term Hinkley supporters tacitly means there is a group of people in the club who are actively working in the best interest of Ken Hinkley, not necessarily the best interest of the club.

Who are the Ken Hinkley supporters?

Um, supporters of Ken Hinkley.

Thanks for clearing that up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved it. The longer it went, the bigger the hole Caro dug for herself. She went on with an agenda and it blew up in her face. Tell me this Caro. Why exactly is it Warren Tredrea's job to defend Ken Hinkley? It's not.
Sucked in love.

Ok I have found the video of the "Good Call" on Monday night.

I've set it to start at 1.56 where Hutchy gives a bit of an intro and says we have to do the right thing to show the full call to get the full context. Actual call starts at 2.06 and ends with Tredders good call at 2.58.

Caller makes 3 fundamental points which are
1 said he (Ken) had the list, sold our top future draft picks, now saying he doesn't have it ( the list). Every year for the last 4, he talks it up big time and then he changes his message. its the same con job. Ah he's a con artist

2 You said it was untenable last year. You were right. Even more untenable. goes on a bit.

3 The club is going to suffer financially if something is not done. What are we waiting for? Worrying about Kochie's pride? This is about the club not him. "Ken has to push. He's delusional right now. Give Carr an audition and see if he can turn this around and open it up at the end of the year." pause for a second, then Good Call.

If the words con artist wasn't in there, none of this would have mattered.

The focus is on 4 words precisely because everything else is undeniable.

If Tredrea is pushed to the limit he can even go to the argument on the “con artist” and show it’s also solid. Call it “nuclear option”, if you will.

They really don’t have much to hold on. They’ve built a bunker to hide themselves from reality, but it’s impossible to resist forever.

This club is a disgrace. I'm not sure if I could ever go back unless all currently involved were given the boot.
What a toxic shithole this once great club has become.
We need a coup to sort this it. It would take a number of serious contenders to get involved which may include former players and influential business people. We have to get rid of these turds for the betterment of our club.

El Zorro , we need an English version of this:

Te vinimos a ver
Te vinimos a alentar
De la mano de Tredders
La vuelta vamos a dar

—

Literal translation is something like this:

We came to watch you
We came to support you
Out of the hands of Tredders
We will do a victory lap

I thought I loved Warren the player, but this bloke is the only hope to save Port Adelaide from the cult of Keninkley and his band of greyhound killers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back