Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

"Well I think your position on the board is untenable"

Wow Caro is real gutter trash journo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Member elected but doesn't deserve his place on the board.

Those part of the inside club, who drip feed her stories, God status on the board.

Yet we should care what she has to say?!?!

It's disgraceful how Port treats its only AFL premiership captain, who fought his way onto the board, despite their best efforts against it, to try and make a difference.

Meanwhile they're ready to sacrifice whatever it costs to protect a self-invested coach who keeps breaking records for lack of success after 12 years.

His football gameplan is rubbish, but off the field Ken truly is a master of controlling the narrative, both inside and outside the club.
I can't understand how someone can be both a Machiavellian genius behind the scenes and such a blithering idiot in public. Yet, that's where the data leads...

Ok I have found the video of the "Good Call" on Monday night.

I've set it to start at 1.56 where Hutchy gives a bit of an intro and says we have to do the right thing to show the full call to get the full context. Actual call starts at 2.06 and ends with Tredders good call at 2.58.

Caller makes 3 fundamental points which are
1 said he (Ken) had the list, sold our top future draft picks, now saying he doesn't have it ( the list). Every year for the last 4, he talks it up big time and then he changes his message. its the same con job. Ah he's a con artist

2 You said it was untenable last year. You were right. Even more untenable. goes on a bit.

3 The club is going to suffer financially if something is not done. What are we waiting for? Worrying about Kochie's pride? This is about the club not him. "Ken has to push. He's delusional right now. Give Carr an audition and see if he can turn this around and open it up at the end of the year." pause for a second, then Good Call.

If the words con artist wasn't in there, none of this would have mattered.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez you know it’s bizarro world when Rowie has your back
Rowe at the end saying "I don't even care to be honest" after exposing Caro's bullshit and making it known there are backstabbers currently at the club. Top tier stuff.

It's easy to iagine that WGT is under immense pressure from the ilk that pretend to represent the best interests of the PAFC and their media mouthpieces. It is therefore of the utmost importance that we, the supporters, show our unfailing support for hi. Messages to him on AA is one way

It's easy to iagine that WGT is under immense pressure from the ilk that pretend to represent the best interests of the PAFC and their media mouthpieces. It is therefore of the utmost importance that we, the supporters, show our unfailing support for hi. Messages to him on AA is one way
They are in a tricky position themselves because there's a fair part of the supporter base that have his back, trying to drop him in it with their media stitch up crew & force him off the board would cause a hellfire those little petals couldn't handle.

Caro got caught out when she said they were filming Footy Classified when Warren clarified his comment. She obviously heard it but it didn't suit her argument. She thrives on gossip and drama as well as 'close' contacts within clubs hierarchy. Warren held his nerve. Well done Wazza!
Hence why she is a campaigner of the highest order!

Lmao if they want to force Tredders out, ****ing do it you cowards. Make him a martyr and you'll fire up the supporters enough to bring the whole thing down.
Oh No Burn GIF by Kev Lavery
Explode Blow Up GIF by Travis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back