Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for a healthy pile on however Caro has been going after board members at clubs since Sheedy invented aboriginals it's not a Hinkley defender thing it's one of her 'specialties'.

Love his question to her - Do you want Port to win a premiership more than me Caro? She was blinded sided by that and paused and then said that she's an independent commentator.

Then he repeats the question. Her reply - probably I'd say your position on the board has become untenable.
She got upset and played the man lol

OK journos, Caroline all but admitted that someone called her from within the club. There's your story.

Why are people from within the club calling journalists and leaking all sorts of information and using her to get Warren Tredrea kicked off the Board?

Sad state of affairs in the Club indeed.

OK journos, Caroline all but admitted that someone called her from within the club. There's your story.

Why are people from within the club calling journalists and leaking all sorts of information and using her to get Warren Tredrea kicked off the Board?

It's been going on for years the place is basically the Cornes family hotline.

Is anybody actually believing Tredrea's story? Ofcourse he meant it was a good call and he 100% agreed with caller. And for that he's completely correct and is thoroughly representing the members that voted him in. Understand he's had to back track and tow the party line, a board should be united, but in this case its not. And everybody knows it. Sometimes you have to take a stand. REH loves Quoting the line from Godfather 3, "Power is never given, it must be taken". These are extraordinary times, Tredrea is the man to lead us to Vahalla. Without him, the club would continue on its Hinkley driftwood path. Fukc them all!

The fact they are trying leaking info to try and remove one of the member elected board members shows how little they listen to the supporters.

Everyone who voted for him knew his stance and everyone at the club knew it too.

Tredrea absolutely meant what he said lmao. He is lying his pants off otherwise, but that doesnt even matter because he has been gagged by the regime and all it does is further confirm what we know. They are ****ing pathetic.

Did lol how she said "i never said they were seething" then rowe plays audio where she says "they are seething"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you have it guys. Club power hierarchy:

Koch
Non-member elected board and employees
Caro Wilson
Member Elected board members

Daylight

Members

The bloke who called in went for 2 minutes made many points and then Tredders said good call when the the con artist call was very early into the call.

Anyone got a link that that call on Monday night?

Excuse the intrusion, but it’s interesting that Caro went with the headline on Monday night that because of Warren, Port is a club divided because he’s upset “Ken Hinkley supporters”

I thought he was a director of the Port Adelaide Footy Club, not the Ken Hinkley Fan Club.

And his untenable comments from last year have been proven right despite the 13 game win streak. Where did that get you?

Anyway I’ll be off now. Toodles.

Tredrea absolutely meant what he said lmao. He is lying his pants off otherwise, but that doesnt even matter because he has been gagged by the regime and all it does is further confirm what we know. They are ****ing pathetic.

Did lol how she said "i never said they were seething" then rowe plays audio where she says "they are seething"
LOL, outsmarted by Stephen Rowe. Not Caroline's proudest day.

I assume it was CD who tasked Caro to be the attack dog. They are terrified Tredders is going to end the scam the little greyhound club has running perfectly.

I assume it was CD who tasked Caro to be the attack dog. They are terrified Tredders is going to end the scam the little greyhound club has running perfectly.
It could be any of them really. It doesnt matter they are all the same mass of piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back