Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark is an easy target, he probably was a dick, became an alcoholic but has over coming this adversity and is trying to contribute. Better than being a loser forever and dying an alcoholic
When you say try to contribute, do you mean by filming braindead facebook level takes inside his car?

This.
His also the only one on camera who publicly appears to criticize the club.
He always critiscied our club when he was on ten news and FIVEAA. I make no judgement regarding his issues and I hope he recovers and has got his life on track, but he has been an absolute dick towards our club and that cannot be disputed.

When you say try to contribute, do you mean by filming braindead facebook level takes inside his car?
In fairness that's where Rick gets most of his immunology advice from.

He always critiscied our club when he was on ten news and FIVEAA. I make no judgement regarding his issues and I hope he recovers and has got his life on track, but he has been an absolute dick towards our club and that cannot be disputed.

The content is the measure of “dickheadnes”. If the criticism is fair, then, it’s fair. It doesn’t matter who’s criticizing.

I mean basically the first words out of Aiston's mouth are about Tredders and his life decisions.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black or what?

The absolute lack of self-awareness is crazy.

He's harmless now but what I like most about Aiston is he comes across as trying to be as legit as possible and actually kinda doing it almost as a community service.

It just goes sideways when he does them from his car after he's picked up his gear.

I mean basically the first words out of Aiston's mouth are about Tredders and his life decisions.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black or what?

The absolute lack of self-awareness is crazy.

He's harmless now but what I like most about Aiston is he comes across as trying to be as legit as possible and actually kinda doing it almost as a community service.

It just goes sideways when he does them from his car after he's picked up his gear.

His “we have to remember Ken is a human bean!” car sermons last year were borderline unhinged.

You’d think the 57 year old multi-millionaire who has made a living from a game for the past 40 years was conscripted.

His “we have to remember Ken is a human bean!” car sermons last year were borderline unhinged.

You’d think the 57 year old multi-millionaire who has made a living from a game for the past 40 years was conscripted.
s reactions mr GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1726014474983.png

The content is the measure of “dickheadnes”. If the criticism is fair, then, it’s fair. It doesn’t matter who’s criticizing.
It will never cease to amaze me how a Brazilian to whom English would at best be a 2nd language has a better grasp of
Nah not in his case. Him and Popplestone, both crowies were very selective in canning us. Much of which was unwarranted at the time ie snide stuff.
Agreed re GP his use of English is better than many who were born in this country, which is a credit to him.

Re the 2nd part of your post I believe the bloke you mentioned was roughed up big time for his treatment of a partner which was apparently arranged by her father, and it wasn't the first time he had been accused of that sort of stuff.

It will never cease to amaze me how a Brazilian to whom English would at best be a 2nd language has a better grasp of

Agreed re GP his use of English is better than many who were born in this country, which is a credit to him.

Re the 2nd part of your post I believe the bloke you mentioned was roughed up big time for his treatment of a partner which was apparently arranged by her father, and it wasn't the first time he had been accused of that sort of stuff.

I didn’t get, 1954. Your reply seems broken.

What did Warren do for Caro to hate him so much... another cheap shot at him today. I feel it has to be more than just the things he said against Hinkley.
Did he bone Caros daughter as a quest or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back