Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps claiming the board had no involvement in the trades. Was a false story.
Sounds like it wasn't board but some type of list management team/group (which tredrea is on) who said to try and squeeze something else. When they couldn't be done we folded and accepted the tripe that was served up.

Have to say after 12 months Tredders time hasn't changed anything. To be actively involved in this trade and signing off on it is a disgrace. Could've just got Bruce Aberethy to do that.

Sounds like it wasn't board but some type of list management team/group (which tredrea is on) who said to try and squeeze something else. When they couldn't be done we folded and accepted the tripe that was served up.

Have to say after 12 months Tredders time hasn't changed anything. To be actively involved in this trade and signing off on it is a disgrace. Could've just got Bruce Aberethy to do that.
This is the problem with people thinking one board member can control things like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

Don't care though. I'd vote Ivan Milat onto the board if he was running on a sack Hinkley policy.

No question, but cheese louise.

At the rate he’s going Warren couldn’t convince me, arguably his biggest living homer, the sky is blue.

So I shudder to think what effect stuff like this has on his credibility with the handpicked board members and the likes of Cassisi on the football committee, who were starting from a position of dismissing him out of hand.

No question, but cheese louise.

At the rate he’s going Warren couldn’t convince me, arguably his biggest living homer, the sky is blue.

So I shudder to think what effect stuff like this has on his credibility with the handpicked board members and the likes of Cassisi on the football committee, who were starting from a position of dismissing him out of hand.
Cassisi would be the chief normie. He wouldn't even have sex unless it was in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Probably doesnt know what a "mee-mee" is.

Cassisi would be the chief normie. He wouldn't even have sex unless it was in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Probably doesnt know what a "mee-mee" is.

Nothing a spot of sungazing couldn’t fix!

Nothing wrong with exploring happiness and spirituality.

As long as he stays focused and critical in the professional sphere.
Just don't Post It. The worst thing about this sort of shit is the Social Media Stuff. Why do you have to proclaim it to the world? Just keep your spirituality to yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back